Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Topeka Ice Bowl

Capital City News
Anakha

Post by Anakha »

I guess the "Ice" turned to water huh, results?
Rim

Jimbos Farm

Post by Rim »

Is there going to be an ice bowl at the farm this winter? If so count me in!
Leo D.

Post by Leo D. »

Jimbos ice bowl will be the weekend before the superbowl.
McCabe
Regional Rep

Post by McCabe »

NICE!
carlbren21

Post by carlbren21 »

What: 2008 Ice Bowl @ Jimbo's Farm to raise money for Meals on Wheels

When: Saturday January 26th 10am tee off

Where: Jimbo's Farm 18 hole private course!

Format: 18 hole singles that will be flighted (top six scores, second six, third six, etc...) Prizes will be awarded to the winners of each flight. Entry fee will be $20.

Optional second round $5 random doubles

Directions: Take the Auburn Road exit off of I 70 and head south. Go through the town of Auburn (about 10 miles). Keep heading south on Auburn road for about 5 miles (when the road takes a 90 degree right.. keep going straight on the gravel road for about 3 miles until you see the baskets on the right hand side.

All entrants will recieve an Ice bowl stamped disc, a pack of hand warmers!!, chili feed, drinks including a keg, 18 holes of disc golf, and a ton of fun! There will also be ctp prizes and various post round activities.

Bren Nordgren- 785-608-8688
Marc Hedstrom- 785-554-1639

Last year we had about 30 people and it was FREEZING! Help us get a great turnout this year no matter what the weather... THE COLDER THE BETTER!