Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

what do you want... (back by poplular demand)

Capital City News
superq

Post by superq »

I have the sleeves for rice, just need the concrete a truck and either an auger or some post hole diggers.
Anakha

Post by Anakha »

Jason, Jack, Eddie(has a truck also)<-----hole diggers, and what kind of concrete? Quikrete? How much?
superq

Post by superq »

about 40 lb bag per hole works really good. so 9 of them, the club can get the supplies if someone can bring out post hole diggers.
Anakha

Post by Anakha »

superq wrote: post hole diggers?
How about these? :P Image
superq

Post by superq »

Gas auger works best Image

if not a sharp shooter Image

and post hole digger Image

If you guys want to put them in this weekend I can get you the quickrete and the poles and show you where they need to go. :twisted:
Anakha

Post by Anakha »

I'm not joking, I have no problem doing the labor, but we'll need a stupid-visor, we're just the labor monkeys :wink:
McCabe
Regional Rep

Post by McCabe »

Just go to a hardware store and rent a gas powered auger!! MUCH easier than doing it by hand!, and FASTER!
superq

Post by superq »

I agree, gas auger = 50 bucks takes about 45 seconds to make the hole, by hand = free takes 5-10 minutes to make the hole.

Jason, I will get with you guys next week and figure out a good time to meet out at rice and get the holes done.