Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

What about them Donkeys!!!!

Out of date topics will be moved here.
Leo D.

Post by Leo D. »

Ever thing results in physical violence with you, your such a tool.
I am sick and tired of hearing HOW GOOD YOU ARE at everything you do :!:

And PS, casual golfers at the course that don't wanna play with your ass doesn't count as a witness.
smitty

Post by smitty »

What about a donkey punch, now that migh be fun.
Ring

Post by Ring »

discgolfer_1999 wrote:I love this great "Donkey" Thread :D
Should have never made it :? I apologize
Last edited by Ring on Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evreybody dies but not everybody lives...
Ring

Post by Ring »

Leo D. wrote:Ever thing results in physical violence with you, your such a tool.

Who have I ever got physical with?

I am sick and tired of hearing HOW GOOD YOU ARE at everything you do :!:

Well good let me tell you how nice and a good guy I am then :shock:

And PS, casual golfers at the course that don't wanna play with your ass doesn't count as a witness.
I've never met anybody that dosen't want to play a round with me on a course..As a matter of fact everyone I've played with here asked me to join there group Leo.. I pretty much was always invited to every round in Wichita...People enjoy me on the course because of my good edicate, treat all golfers weather bigginer or pro, with respect, great attitude toward others I play with...I don't know how many people have said "I really enjoy playing with Jeff..He never gets mad at his game or others who are taking to long. He never tries to tell me how to throw or what disc to use. He always encourages me when i have good shots ect.."

Man I've payed for so many other golfers to play in tournys who did'nt have the money at the time..I 've donated so many discs to Wichita tournys, CTP's to Scooba doubles...crap I'd give my last dollar to a fellow golfers if they needed it. Im a religious supporter of the KDGA going to as many tournys as I can every year. I've gotten over 20 new people playing the sport in my time of playing...Could have sworn I was the one putting on 30pack fridays in Wichita!! Smoking everybody out, getting everybody drunk...

Who are you to judge me Leo?

How many times have we set and had a conversation? Twice... And what did i do smoke you out in Wichita on lunch break..

Im prolly one of the realest, and nicest golfers out there..How would you know that though? You don't know me..

I've never had any golfer talk bad about me to my face... Maybe behind my back or on the computer..But thats how it is...And even when to faced people act like nothing has happened..im still the same respectable nice guy to them on the course or anywhere we meet. Still offer ya a beer or some smoke...EVEN AFTER ALL THE BASHING ON ME ON HERE.. ID STILL SMOKE YA'LL OUT, BUY BEER FOR ALL,RETURN YOUR LOST DISC IF I FOUND IT....Thats just the nice guy I am!!!!

RING
smitty

Post by smitty »

Ring wrote:[ BUY BEER FOR ALL

I just PMed you my address. Will there be any shipping charges? :lol:
Friz-Rocker

Post by Friz-Rocker »

8)
Last edited by Friz-Rocker on Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
McCabe
Regional Rep

Post by McCabe »

smitty wrote:What about a donkey punch, now that migh be fun.
Dude, thats just wrong!
Gaijinzero

Post by Gaijinzero »

McCabe wrote:
smitty wrote:What about a donkey punch, now that migh be fun.
Dude, thats just wrong!

Ranks right up there with the Cleveland Steamer......... :lol:
Sandman

Post by Sandman »

WOW!!!

I move for a week and look what happens. I'll check back in another week. God i miss this board already gotta get some net back up and going at the new crib...................sandy out.
Ring

Post by Ring »

Awesome!! Good to here from ya again..Hope all is going well at the new crib :lol: