Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

06 Art Work

Out of date topics will be moved here.
JC

Post by JC »

That's so awesome Jlew. When it's done, I want to get it printed on a flag to hang from my front porch.
_dm4

Post by _dm4 »

jlew wrote:
Article I, Section 9 of the Constitution of the State of Kansas provides that “there shall be kept by the governor, and used by him officially, and which shall be the great seal of Kansas. All commissions shall be issued in the name of the state of Kansas; and shall be signed by the governor, countersigned by the Secretary of State, and sealed with the great seal.”
I think we have a loop hole, since this says "used by him", and our Govenor is a woman.

Or, here is a link to contact the Govenor!

http://www.ksgovernor.org/contact.html

I still think, with that many changes, we would be fine to use it.

Don
Ruder

Post by Ruder »

I have an idea I'm working on, What is the deadline?
superq

Post by superq »

when the final version is done, let me know I can walk it across the street and ask her if it is acceptable to use. :!:

Looks sweet BTW
_dm4

Post by _dm4 »

superq wrote:when the final version is done, let me know I can walk it across the street and ask her if it is acceptable to use. :!:

Looks sweet BTW
There you go! I agree, looks great! 8)
jlew

Post by jlew »

I will shrink down the chains (if possible) and outline then as well.
Jason

"The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him. - Sun Tzu"
smitty

Post by smitty »

Ruder wrote:I have an idea I'm working on, What is the deadline?
3 weeks ago.
Ruder

Post by Ruder »

A shame. I threw something together this morning at work. When I get off I'll post it up over lunch today. Stay tuned, you might like it.
smitty

Post by smitty »

Post it!
Ruder

Post by Ruder »

I drew this up today. They layout is not how it will actually look but I wanted you all to be able to see what it would look like color-wise.

The idea behind it is some wheat running across bottom of picture with a guy playing from one seed to another across the image. The background would most likely not be a solid color like it is and the clouds would be centered over the golfer.

If there is interest I'll redraw it however it is wanted. Keep in mind that it would look best with a regular picture and OZ. Other detailed information can be done after through software (KDGA, Season, Dates, Etc.)
jlew

Post by jlew »

Ruder, damn man you can draw. Nice!

I was doodling trying to figure out what to do with the seal and this came out of the doodle, thought I would post it just for kicks.

Jason

"The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him. - Sun Tzu"
Ruder

Post by Ruder »

I like the idea of the sunflower better than the seal.
smitty

Post by smitty »

Way to go fellas, now we have to choose. We have never had that problem in the past.

Tracy-

Is that a Phone number in your drawing? I called it, but the didn't know you. :shock:
Ruder

Post by Ruder »

I was going to edit that out, but didn't think anyone would actually call it.

Was a DTV customer I talked to today hah.
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

I like the seal and it's detail, but that sunflower has some awesome color. The chains go better with the sunflower than with the seal. The "u" in tour looks kinda like an "h". Other than that I think the design is perfect.