Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Discraft Looking

Out of date topics will be moved here.
Leo D.

Discraft Looking

Post by Leo D. »

Looking for "ANY" First Run Flashes or First Run Buzzzs, I have some Innova\Discraft trade bait or will be willing to buy.
Sandman

Post by Sandman »

Leo check ebay man I've been snatching up old XL's left and right on there. I've actually seen both of those on there quite a bit, the flashes are going pretty high tho. Better get used to the new ones buddy!!!
Leo D.

Post by Leo D. »

Sandman, hey man I am way way ahead of you dude!!! lol, I have bought 11 first run flashes off ebay, and have purchased 5 first run buzzzs' in the past week. And no, I will not throw the second generation flip meisters!!! But I can sell you some lol!!!
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

How much are you giving for them?
Leo D.

Post by Leo D. »

Depends, but I would estimate anywhere from 12 bucks to 18 bucks.
Anita

Post by Anita »

Leo, we're giving you a deal aren't we?

May it fly straight and true.
Leo D.

Post by Leo D. »

Anita, it is a good price, the hardest thing about this one is it took alot of effort to get ahold of it!!! lol, Big Chiz, if you read this, you are one hard dude to get ahold of!!! lol But anyways, thanks anita, I appreciated all the help getting this piece of plastic.
doc

Post by doc »

Leo, not sure if they're first runs...but Sunflower in Lawrence has quite a few Flashes in their stacks. Southeast corner of 8th and Massachusetts.
Leo D.

Post by Leo D. »

Its been about four or five weeks since I have last been in there, thanks for the info though doc, I checked out Play it again a couple of weeks ago and they were cleaned out!!! Must not be the time of the season, but I will check out sunflower. Thanks again. How is that Ryhno working out???
Leo D.

Post by Leo D. »

No "first" runs there in lawerence :( Oh well
paul

Post by paul »

anyone try the new soft challengers? i got a photon glo SC thats glows better than any disc i've ever had besides the mighty glowfly.
smitty

Post by smitty »

I here that the new Gateway glow discs will stay bright for hours.

To answer your question, No.

Smitty
Leo D.

Post by Leo D. »

I just got a new soft X challenger from my lawerence trip, its not something I would use on the golf course, but makes a awesome tray for extra-caricular activities. Just too flimsy for my taste. And what is up with Black and X Challengers? Can't stand black discs!!! Pointless.
smitty

Post by smitty »

What are these other activites?

Paper weight? Soupbowl? Freestyle disc?

Smitty
McCabe
Regional Rep

Post by McCabe »

Thats some funny sh!t

I just picked up a new "1st. Edition Super Color Discraft Soft Challenger"...... It has a full color Bald Eagle with an American Flag in the background. With a Discraft Chain Star basket silhouette on the flag....Yea its bad ass!!!!!!!!