Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

2005 Doo Dah

Out of date topics will be moved here.
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

Probably getting a good long rain. Good thing we got chips down in the bare spots around the tees. Don't let a few lingering clouds scare you from coming Saturday morning. The weather this weekend is supposed to be perfect. 70-75, Sunny, and light winds.
Sandman

Post by Sandman »

62 wrote:Oh yeah and I almost forgot jazzy...
Yeah great representation.....
grant

Post by grant »

iqbal wrote: You are a loser here, there, and everywhere.
yeah you bastard!

everywhere you lose.
It just goes to show ya, you cant' trust the Chinese.

Post by 62 »

Ha ha ha... Its kinda of hard to talk to someone in the middle of a round that is clear across the course from you dont you think?
Last edited by 62 on Fri May 13, 2005 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by 2 »

I think I'm ready Mike, Oak was looking real nice tonight.. They mowed and weed whipped Herman today.. It's looking oh so nice :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)
JC

Post by JC »

If you're a rec or intermediate player, the river is up to about 3 feet from the long tees on 11, 12, and 13 at Oak so if you suffer from hyzeritis or have "premature release" issues it could be a tough outing.
Leo D.

Post by Leo D. »

JC wrote:If you're a rec or intermediate player, the river is up to about 3 feet from the long tees on 11, 12, and 13 at Oak so if you suffer from hyzeritis or have "premature release" issues it could be a tough outing.
Are you talking about the river, north of old hole 8 on the original 9 at oak, if so that shot is going to be sick!!! Especially if the little washout to the right side by the road is full!!!
JC

Post by JC »

Leo D. wrote:
JC wrote:If you're a rec or intermediate player, the river is up to about 3 feet from the long tees on 11, 12, and 13 at Oak so if you suffer from hyzeritis or have "premature release" issues it could be a tough outing.
Are you talking about the river, north of old hole 8 on the original 9 at oak, if so that shot is going to be sick!!! Especially if the little washout to the right side by the road is full!!!
No, it's the new holes in North Riverside that are literally a couple of feet from the edge of the river. Either a bad release, a ricochet off a tree or an unlucky skip or roll will put you in the water with the quickness.
Notorious ROG

Post by Notorious ROG »

Yeah old 8 (new 17) looks WIDE OPEN compared to those new holes.....
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

They put a dam in near Seneca and McClean so that the water level would be up for the River fest. The water level doesn't usually come up that high under normal conditions, but it doesn't present any real problems unless you get a little careless...
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

We got almost 0 rain (1/2"?) here in Wichita as it blasted on all sides of us. It was pretty strange looking on the radar. Just a few breif light rains so far. Its supposed to clear up for good this evening.
Notorious ROG

Roger's Disc Emporium

Post by Notorious ROG »

Due to popular demand I will bring my collectibles & out of production discs to Doo Dah.

There will be mint CE, SE, Black, Clear, and other gems.

Also I will have my used discs for those affordable CE discs (well more affordable anyways), already aged rollers, water discs, seasoned putters and stuff I just don't like.

Don't miss my parking lot garage sale....
smitty

Post by smitty »

PLAYERS LIST !!!!!!!
Sandman

Post by Sandman »

smitty wrote:PLAYERS LIST !!!!!!!
HA HA HA!!!
$c0oBa

Post by $c0oBa »

:twisted: teh heh