Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Disc Golfers who have inspired you and why.

A place for off topic discussion. Please keep it keep it clean & nice
Leo D.

Post by Leo D. »

2K wrote:In my opinion, since I started playing it; yes the quality of golf has gone down, the players packs have decreased and decreased to the point where you get a hand drawn map, 3 marbles, a Pez dispenser and maybe, JUST MAYBE a few army men. I do love the Friz and the staff that runs it, I just choose not to worship it like some people do.
:lol:
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

Friz-Rocker wrote:It`s funny how the same people that rag on Octoberfriz-never cash at the friz.
You mean never BAG at the friz. The friz is a sandbagging paradise for many people. Some groups are better at bending the rules too. They tend to have an advantage.
smitty

Post by smitty »

I hope to be at one of the 2 best events in the world and not have to worry about it.

USDGC.

Post by 2K »

smitty wrote:I hope to be at one of the 2 best events in the world and not have to worry about it.

USDGC.

For reals :) :)
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

smitty wrote:I hope to be at one of the 2 best events in the world and not have to worry about it.

USDGC.

The other one is the Friz, right?
Friz-Rocker

Post by Friz-Rocker »

If you travel outside the state,you might find something better than Octoberfriz.200-300 people who come from all over the U.S. to play the Friz year after year can`t be wrong.Harv and his most fun mandate is how the KDGA succeeded.
When you have to choose between your woman and discgolf,don`t be stupid-choose the discgolf.
discatcher

Post by discatcher »

The Friz brings people together once a year to party. And there happens to be some golf played. You can't compare the Friz to anything else, It's apples and oranges.

I've never even played at the Friz but I've been there twice for four days each time as a spectator, and enjoyed the heck out of it. But not for the golf.........
Friz-Rocker

Post by Friz-Rocker »

Friz-Rocker wrote:200-300 people who come from all over the U.S. to play the Friz year after year can`t be wrong.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .....................the Friz is easy to defend.
When you have to choose between your woman and discgolf,don`t be stupid-choose the discgolf.
discatcher

Post by discatcher »

For the party, not the golf. Golf is secondary at the Friz.
Friz-Rocker

Post by Friz-Rocker »

Half of Disc Golf is to have fun.I feel sorry for the many players that I see that never seem to get it.
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

What do you have to get? You wouldn't be playing golf if it wasn't fun.

If we really want to have some fun, lets break out the dirt bikes and the firearms. I don't see why we can't golf at the same time.
Mace Man

Post by Mace Man »

Friz-Rocker wrote:
Friz-Rocker wrote:200-300 people who come from all over the U.S. to play the Friz year after year can`t be wrong.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .....................the Friz is easy to defend.
players or people?

Post by 2K »

Mace Man wrote:
Friz-Rocker wrote:

players or people?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whens the last time that happened??
McCabe
Regional Rep

Post by McCabe »

damn, this thread got hijacked!
Ring

Post by Ring »

Schoen-hopper wrote:

The other one is the Friz, right?
Exactly!
Evreybody dies but not everybody lives...