Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!

A place for off topic discussion. Please keep it keep it clean & nice
doc

Post by doc »

Go Yankees!
Go Notre Dame!

FWIW, I lived in Dallas in the early 90s when they won 2 SBs...the townspeople were certainly happy about it. :wink:

Bring back Staubach, Dorsett, Newhouse, Septien...Drew Pearson!

I can, however, say GO CELTICS! (They gots my boy Paul Pierce)

Post by 2K »

You're welcome........ :evil: :evil: :evil:
Master Dyck

Post by Master Dyck »

That was the most scared I've been of a loss all season. (Except maybe the Buffalo game) My hat's off to Kitna and the Lions. They played a hell of a game. ZERO sacks. That is just amazing.

Post by 2K »

Just admit it......that game was GIVEN to you guys. You were outplayed and outhustled for 58 minutes. It's all good though.......the Cowboys will choke it away at the end of the season like they have the past several years :)
Friz-Rocker

Post by Friz-Rocker »

If not for Witten`s rare fumble at the goal line that game wouldn`t of even been close.
Unlike the Patriots near losses,Detroit was actually a playoff team until the 2008 Superbowl Champion Cowboys knocked them out.
When you have to choose between your woman and discgolf,don`t be stupid-choose the discgolf.
Master Dyck

Post by Master Dyck »

[quote="2K"]Just admit it......that game was GIVEN to you guys. You were outplayed and outhustled for 58 minutes. It's all good though.......the Cowboys will choke it away at the end of the season like they have the past several years :)[/quote]

I will admit that the Cowboys were outplayed and outhustled for 58 minutes and I will admit that a couple of the ref's calls went the Cowboys way, and I'll even admit that the Lions should have probably won. But you have to admit that Romo is a great quarterback and able to make a comeback against all odds. He's done it twice now. (Buffalo) The Lions kicker (Hanson) gave us this game because, had he made that FG, the Cowboys wouldn't have had enough time to score twice.

Sorry, No choking. Not with Romo in control. He will be the only one that keeps the Cowboys in it.

Post by 2K »

Even after Hanson missed that kick, the Lions had a chance to slam the door. If they fall on the ball, instead of trying to pick it up, when Romo fumbled on that last drive.
Master Dyck

Post by Master Dyck »

But you really can't blame the Lions player for that mistake. That is a high adreneline mistake and not a mental mistake. Besides the ball bounces funny for everyone. No telling what that ball would've done had he tried to fall on it. It could've just as easily squirted out.
disclizard

Post by disclizard »

It`s amazing how jealous people are of the success of the most dominate NFL team ever,while every other team sucks in comparison to Dallas`s achievements.

8 Superbowls
5 Wins
3 Losses[2 by 4pts 1 by 3pts]

No team will ever be as successful.
No team rebuilds as fast as consistently.
Sorry about your luck.[non Dallas fans who are destined to a lifetime of losing NFL games].

Dallas Cowboys 2008 Superbowl Champions
Man I cant believe that you accually judge a team buy the supper bowl wins. and apperances. That is only 8 games. To show the dominance of a sport team show thier whole record . All of the wins and loses. All the passes and interceptions. fumbles sacks. missed field gouls ect. compare them to the rest of the NFL . and I'm sorry to say The cow boys wont be the 'DOMANITE" team.
Oh and not jealous at all just tire of watching Cowboys fans damn neer break their arms patting them selves on the back for picking the BESTEST team . lol
Chain smoker
discatcher

Post by discatcher »

Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

I'm not sure spell check would get "DOMANITE". :o
Friz-Rocker

Post by Friz-Rocker »

It wouldn`t be able to fix,"Supper Bowl" either.
When you have to choose between your woman and discgolf,don`t be stupid-choose the discgolf.
Master Dyck

Post by Master Dyck »

It's going to be a Supper Bowl when Dallas feasts on the AFC Champion.

Post by 2K »

Master Dyck wrote:It's going to be a Supper Bowl when Dallas feasts on the AFC Champion.

They'll be one and done :)
disclizard

Post by disclizard »

So I can't spell or type for that matter. Hell it sucks almost as bad as the cowboys.
Chain smoker