Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

lost a friend

A place for off topic discussion. Please keep it keep it clean & nice
disclizard

lost a friend

Post by disclizard »

I dont know where else to put this . I lost a very close friend today. :cry: Mark Lucas was a friend that was also a fellow US Army VET, Motor cycle rider and a brother to me. He work and retired at Boeing and did Photography on the side. He was the reason we stayed in Kansas when every thing fell apart for us in wellington. he rented us a house in Wichita and talked me into getting back on a bike after not rideing for 20 years after a wreck. He introduced me to alot of my friends I now have today. I feel lost now that hes gone because he was my rideing buddy. i rode side by side with him more that any one else. I went places with him i would not have ridin alone. I even drug his ass out to oak park once and made him play a round of disc with me. we alway bet on the foot ball games and I still owe him $10 bucks for the super bowl. He sent me more E-mail in one day than any one else combined for a week. Like I said I didn't know where else to put this. :cry: I contacted the American legion post i belong to and we are setting up a Patriot guard ride in his honor and would like any of those who ride to please contact the KANSAS PATRIOT GUARD about riding in this mission.
Chain smoker
_dm4

Re: lost a friend

Post by _dm4 »

sorry about the loss of your friend.
disclizard

Re: lost a friend

Post by disclizard »

Thanks man .
Chain smoker