BELOIT BLOWOUT & KDGA STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

Tournament information for KDGA Oz Tour events
DUH

Postby DUH » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:54 pm

Tell em Tracy.

There is no "super" advanced division, so move up!

How's this sport gonna get any bigger without a bigger pro division?

Friz-Rocker

Postby Friz-Rocker » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:33 pm

"BAGGERS"-Dave Roberts moved up to Pro-Masters and he and I would of cashed 4th place if he would of spread out the gas money.This is a good example of why people sandbag when the TD only rewards the top finishers with,"Gas Money".
When you have to choose between your woman and discgolf,don`t be stupid-choose the discgolf.

smitty

Postby smitty » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:14 pm

How many people putt a little money in the donations box for the use of the park?

I know that I didn't. I didn't think about it until just outside of Glasco.

I have also caughtt wind that we may have been a little to crazy at the pool. IF we get the chance to go back next year we need to fix these problems. BEER cannot go into the pool! The lady got after me for having it on the front sidewalk. I finished it and trashed the can. Smoking isn't allowed in the pool. If you need a smoke break, you will need to leave the pool and come back. No ifs ands or butts about it.

I thought our behavior in the pool was better then it had ever been. The lifeguards were all having fun as far as I could tell. We didn't get out of control on the boards, we did exactly what was asked on the slide, we kept the dunking and splashing to an all time low. I will be the first to admit that I push the envelope at the pool as far in not farther then most of us.

We had a visit from the cops the first night. Most of us didn't think it was a big deal. We have had much bigger "poppers" in the past.

We had several kids from our group swimming under the Bridge. BAD IDEA! Nothing good can come from that.

Speaking of the bridge. Did Mike mature over the year. Nobody took the plunge this year. That was a bonus for us.

I guess the point that I am trying to make is that we need to realize what we are doing. People are always watching us and making judgement. I hope that we haven't ruined what has grown to the best and most fun tourney of the year.

Schoen-hopper

Postby Schoen-hopper » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:36 pm

There was an older lady working at the pool who was freaked out about the frisbee throwing. She told the lifegaurds that she couldn't believe they were letting this behavior continue.

smitty

Postby smitty » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:55 pm

She may be the one that is making the most noise.

jtkustomizer

Beloit

Postby jtkustomizer » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:22 pm

Schoen-hopper wrote:There was an older lady working at the pool who was freaked out about the frisbee throwing. She told the lifegaurds that she couldn't believe they were letting this behavior continue.

Just get over it its not like somebody got hit in the Eye with it, and then Str8 Blows Up :evil: :evil: What about the football that was getting chucked at people :?: :?:

Darren B

Postby Darren B » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:43 pm

I dont think the city minded the popper on friday night to much the fine was minimal and the gal at the court house and i had a good laugh about it. i hope it dident offend any golfers! thanks to those of you who donated to help pay the fine! great tournament Beloit people see you next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Darren B. - LRDGC

Schoen-hopper

Postby Schoen-hopper » Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:05 pm

Glad you didn't get in too much trouble! :)

str8

Postby str8 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:26 pm

smitty wrote:How many people putt a little money in the donations box for the use of the park?

str8

Postby str8 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:27 pm

smitty wrote:How many people putt a little money in the donations box for the use of the park?

Was this announced? I don't remember hearing anything about it. Is there an address we could send some donations too?

smitty

Postby smitty » Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:48 pm

No, nothing was ever said. It has never been an issue in the past. The "box" hangs on the side of the white building. That is were you put the money. Most of us probably tried to "putt" the money and missed. :roll:

I wouldn't worry about it for this year. We will probably do a few things a little different next year.

Bangrrr

Postby Bangrrr » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:41 pm

Sorry, I didn't even know there was a donation box for the park... :shock: If I had, I'd have dropped a couple bux in. Maybe we could take donations at sign in next year......???
Throw some D's on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby 2 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:53 am

"Breaking the law-breaking the law!!! "Breaking the law- breaking the law!!! 8)

smitty

Postby smitty » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:22 am

2 wrote:"Breaking the law-breaking the law!!! "Breaking the law- breaking the law!!! 8)

Jack? Are you still alive?

ronconversjr

Postby ronconversjr » Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:59 pm

:shock: My God !Was that Jack?
Specializing in Zen golf!
www.DynamicDiscs.com

Return to “KDGA Oz Tour Tournament Information”