Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

4th dynamic discs open

Tournament information for KDGA Oz Tour events
Tom

4th dynamic discs open

Post by Tom »

Looking at the pre-reg, I'd say that currently Smitty is the fav to win it all. :mrgreen:
rlangton

Re: 4th dynamic discs open

Post by rlangton »

Is the Sunday tourney not a PDGA one? I only see the DD open on the pdga site. Also I don't see a link to pre-reg.
http://www.pdga.com/event?TournID=8863

22 Dynamic Discs Open Rusco
23 Revenge of the Monkey Rusco
jump_putter

Post by jump_putter »

That cuz i havent pre-reg yet!
-Ronnie Unruh #20079
mrsenortyler

Post by mrsenortyler »

rlangton wrote:Is the Sunday tourney not a PDGA one? I only see the DD open on the pdga site. Also I don't see a link to pre-reg.
http://www.pdga.com/event?TournID=8863

22 Dynamic Discs Open Rusco
23 Revenge of the Monkey Rusco
Monkey is also a 1-day B-tier, you just have to scroll down on the PDGA schedule to where the Sunday tournaments are.
Rusco

Post by Rusco »

There has been a minor schedule change. Saturday August 22nd will be Revenge of the Monkey and Sunday August 23rd will be the Dynamic Discs Open.

Revenge of the Monkey August 22nd PDGA B-Tier
4th Dynamic Discs Open August 23rd PDGA B-Tier

Online registration will be available later today and I will post a link. Looking forward to seeing everyone again and not in the colder November weather like these tournaments have been in during the past.
Rusco

Post by Rusco »

There will not be a rec division unless it is in popular demand. I am encouraging all PDGA members to play intermediate as the lowest division and am encouraging all non-PDGA players to play in the 'CASUAL' division so that they don't have to pay the additional $10 non-PDGA member fee.
cfluty

Post by cfluty »

Looking forward to both of your tournaments this month jeremy, can't wait!
mrsenortyler

Post by mrsenortyler »

Casa Ramos!!!!!
mrsenortyler

Post by mrsenortyler »

I don't know about the registration, but has anyone seen the new website? How long has that been up?
CHAS.

Post by CHAS. »

I would like to play Saturday but will probably won't play Sunday. I play Am Granmaster if I can but Intermediate would be OK. Just would like a few more points so I can play next years Worlds. I am probably not good enough to go but Oh Well I just want to play.
mrsenortyler

Post by mrsenortyler »

CHAS. wrote:I would like to play Saturday but will probably won't play Sunday. I play Am Granmaster if I can but Intermediate would be OK. Just would like a few more points so I can play next years Worlds. I am probably not good enough to go but Oh Well I just want to play.
It's kind of funny because usually at one tournament there aren't a lot of Advanced Grandmasters. But these are the retired people who have more time/ resources to make traveling to a World's possible, so the field filled really fast.

I don't think it matters what division you earn your points in anyway. I guess bigger fields have a chance to earn more points though, I'd play in the bigger field.
one19

Post by one19 »

Rusco wrote: I am encouraging all non-PDGA players to play in the 'CASUAL' division so that they don't have to pay the additional $10 non-PDGA member fee.
Does this only apply for Sunday's Open - not for The Monkey on Saturday?

`
------------------------------------ <>

flip your lid, daddy-o !

`
mrsenortyler

Post by mrsenortyler »

Says both tournaments on the flyers?
Muddy96

Post by Muddy96 »

The monthly email said that Saturday was 10 dollars more and pre reg. does the same. I suppose we will have to ask Rusco which is correct.
Laying up.......That's for chickens!
mrsenortyler

Post by mrsenortyler »

The prices on the flyers are for PDGA members. If you are not a PDGA member and want to play one of the available divisions, you have a pay a $10 non PDGA member fee. (PDGA's bright idea)

I don't think there will a Recreational division offered. The Casual division will basically be non-sanctioned and there will be no $10 fee on that. If you are a REC player, and want PDGA points (and Ratings) for the tournament, I guess you have to play Intermediate.
Last edited by mrsenortyler on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.