Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Newton Spring Sling May 17th-19th

Tournament information for KDGA Oz Tour events
smitty

Re: Newton Spring Sling May 17th-19th

Post by smitty »

Matt-

Yes the event will go down next year, and the year after that, and the year after that. The numbers were lower than we had hoped for this year. Graduation coupled with the threat of severe weather. We will be moving it later by a week or 2 next year to avoid graduation and to give me extra time away from work to get things ready.

The Hyzernauts will look at the way things went down this year, make adjustments as we see fit and start planning for next year.

It was great to see people hanging and playing frisbee all weekend. Splitting the course made for a much quicker and more enjoyable round. Payout was complete and the RV was loaded up and on the road by 1:00 on Sunday. The early start time allowed us to Dodge the storms and get everyone home safe. Sorry once again to Mike and Taylor for not getting you the word earlier. Also I apologize once again to Parker and Dahl for not being out at the course earlier on Friday.
Boebo

Post by Boebo »

Thanks to all of the Newton crew for a fantastic weekend! If you didn't make this one I would highly suggest you don't miss the future ones. Camp Hawk is a perfect place to have a disc golf course, I look forward to my next chance of revenge on that bad mother hummer! Bottom line is I'm glad I didn't miss it!
"YOU CAN'T SELL SHORT
YOU CAN'T TEACH TALL
& YOU CAN'T BUY COOL"
belsan21

Post by belsan21 »

Were the scores for this ever posted anywhere? Was curious to see how it went...
smitty

Post by smitty »

All the scorecards went on a little journey..they have returned and will be posted soon.
smitty

Post by smitty »

Swede

Post by Swede »

K-Ratings are up. Results may not be posted in the order that you played them.
SS 1 = East Course
SS 2 = West Course
SS 3 = Sunday
Throw Millennium.