Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Calendar schedule

Tournament information for KDGA Oz Tour events
kscustom

Calendar schedule

Post by kscustom »

This idea sucks! Just sayin..... i can only see Sundays something on this forum always cuts the right third of pictures off....plus I'm lazy and don't wanna have to change months everytime I try to plan events I like the old list style better. Sorry but less tech is much better :x I know someone will say this is better but it's not! You spent as much time or more typing directions on how to use this thing as it would have taken to type list :roll: so I said it hate if you like.
Soslychickenfry
Semper ludere optimus
pironix

Re: Calendar schedule

Post by pironix »

No worries, I've actually been meaning to get a list up like it was before... just haven't had the time and/or keep forgetting! The gmail calendar works for those who are wanting to keep it synced up with their phones, and for me personally saves a ton of time!

I appreciate the feedback, I'll get a list up for you soon...
smitty

Post by smitty »

kscustom wrote:This idea sucks! Just sayin..... i can only see Sundays something on this forum always cuts the right third of pictures off....plus I'm lazy and don't wanna have to change months everytime I try to plan events I like the old list style better. Sorry but less tech is much better :x I know someone will say this is better but it's not! You spent as much time or more typing directions on how to use this thing as it would have taken to type list :roll: so I said it hate if you like.

You spent more time typing this than...it would have taken you to type out the entire schedule for people like yourself. :shock:
Swede

Post by Swede »

Hit the "AGENDA" tab and it gives you a list eerily close to the old style of schedule. Change is hard. Let's all try to contribute where we perceive something needs to improve, K?
Throw Millennium.
smitty

Post by smitty »

Swede wrote:Hit the "AGENDA" tab and it gives you a list eerily close to the old style of schedule. Change is hard. Let's all try to contribute where we perceive something needs to improve, K?

The Swede has spoken..