Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Double Deuce April 26th Clearwater

Tournament information for KDGA Oz Tour events
jlaha

Double Deuce April 26th Clearwater

Post by jlaha »

The Double Deuce Disc golf tournament is scheduled for Saturday, April 26 in Clearwater, KS. Registration should be available on line later this week through the
Air Capital Disc Golf Club website. More info to come shortly.
jlsherwood

Re: Double Deuce April 26th Clearwater

Post by jlsherwood »

Online registration for Double Deuce at ACDGC website: http://www.aircapitaldiscgolfclub.org/o ... ble-deuce/
jlaha

Post by jlaha »

jlaha

Post by jlaha »

$50+ in the Ace Fund $3 to enter Every hole will be somewhere between 225-285' which gives most intermediate and advanced players a chance off of each pad.
Just ask Joe! Sign up on line or let me know to save a spot.
jlaha

Post by jlaha »

Still time to sign up, email me or sign up through the acdga site.
jlaha

Post by jlaha »

If you are coming down for the tournament on Saturday and you live on the West side of Wichita, 135th street is closed from K 42 to 71st street. It would be best to come down Hoover to 71st and then West to 135th st. and into Clearwater. The course is about 1/2 mile East of the water tower/aquatic center. The entrance to the course is the same entrance to the baseball/softball complex, The course sits just across the road from the Dollar General store. I hope you can make it.