Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Norton Food Drive, Sat. 2/6

Tournament information for KDGA Oz Tour events
_dm4

Norton Food Drive, Sat. 2/6

Post by _dm4 »

(I should have posted on here sooner)

We had 14 people make the Food Drive. It was a lot of fun! Here is the break down of scores. Keep in mind, we had a lot of snow to contend with!

Open Division:
Jason Skeen 50 (Won playoff, and CTP on hole 7)! $15.00
Don Mordecai 50 (Lost to Jason in a 1 hole playoff, tee 2 to basket 3)!
Bud Steinmetz 53
Corey Rutherford 55
Chad Gasper 59
Kent Lockhart 64
Andrew Soderland 65
Josh 71

Am Division:
Tim Cummings 57 (Won CTP and one extra Disc)
Noah 61
Devon Gasper 65
Ricky King (Beat Devon in playoff for a Disc)
Josiah Jones 66
Traeven Mordecai (Played many holes, did a great job)!

Hole 12 is where Norton puts the snow from town and this year the “wall” of snow and ice was HUGE! Kent hit chains on his upshot, but it spit. He was on the left side of the snow and flicked one over, around, and through! It would have been amazing, if it had stuck. Still a great shot. Traeven got that hole in 4! Bud Steinmetz played a very solid round! For some reason, I tried to make my upshot on playoff hole 1. It did not pan out. I hit the pole of the gazebo! I am almost sure it was going in! Jason had a solid drive and the W; great job! Thanks to everyone who came to Norton! It was a blast! Sponsors include Deana Braun Insurance, Jay’s Woodworking Shop, Engel’s Sales and Service, and Natoma Corporation!

We made $290.00 for God’s Pantry, and a few cans of food!!