Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Jackson Park Atchison

General Disc Golf Chatter
CHAS.

Jackson Park Atchison

Post by CHAS. »

Anyone interested in starting League play In Jackson Park? What day? Start posting replys so I can a idea who's interested at what days. Later CHAS.
smitty

Re: Jackson Park Atchison

Post by smitty »

I don't know about league.

I do know of a person/company who would be help run a tourney their and get 100 people at your course.

I know that I would be there to play if Dynamic Discs ran it. I have been looking for a good reason to come back and look at Emac and I's 1 day course layout job.
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

Do you play on & across the road OB when the tee pad is on the same side? Some of those shorties on the front get a little tougher if so. Any thought on getting some tee pads?
CHAS.

Post by CHAS. »

I personally play all fences and roads OB except #8. Landing one in the rough is punishment enough. That said I shot my fisrt 3 on #8 yesterday my first throw I put it on the right bank my second throw I floated a Shark on top of the basket my norm for that basket is 4 or 5. I will talk to the Parks guy soon I know they talked about gravel around the tee pads and maybe trail between basket at 7 to the tee at 8.
CHAS.

Post by CHAS. »

Hey Clint. Glad to see your watching this web site. On the tee pads I say #1,#3,#4,#7,#9 and 13 would be good starts wherever your are sliding downhill to the tee post. or at least that;s where I am sliding if the ground is a little wet. Iwould really like to see a little gravel between the basket from #7 to the road to number #8. Hope to see you there sometime.

Chas.
Anakha

Post by Anakha »

ClintonM wrote:Hey all, I see that you're wondering about tee pads. We have been kicking around the idea to start phasing them in. Are there any particular holes out there that are in immediate need of a pad? Perhaps with some feedback, we can start prioritizing which holes get pads first.
I would say start with the most difficult tees to put in. The super steep ones. Maybe move those tees around a bit to make it easier.
mckeetr

Post by mckeetr »

I'm interested in getting some league action going on, if anyone still reads this.
Just moved up here, looking for some folks to throw with.