Disc Golf Videos

General Disc Golf Chatter
ronconversjr

Re: Disc Golf Videos

Postby ronconversjr » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:47 pm

How critical do you want us to be? My take was that it was an add for Tru-Line Customs. I enjoy a good video, but the constant flashing of the name and pictures of custom dyes took away from the enjoyment of the golf. Check out Slick Daddy Cool Breeze for a look at Disc Golf Video. Yep he advertises also, but it's not so "in your face". If you want to promote your vids, that's cool. If you want to promote Tru-Line Customs, that's cool also. If this is just an add I understand, but if you were seriously trying to make a disc golf video, I think you fell short.
http://www.CoolDaddySlickBreeze.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/sportdisc
Both of these sites have some cool video. Both have" how to", and both would give a better example of making a "not lame"disc golf video.
Specializing in Zen golf!
www.DynamicDiscs.com

Ruder

Postby Ruder » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:15 pm

That video makes you appreciate the quality of CDSB's videos.
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.

disclizard

Postby disclizard » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:48 am

I agree as far a a video it wasn't enjoyable to watch for the golf. as an add it was ok but it also fell short. Show less of the golf not eliminating it compleatly and a little longer on the discs . they flash by so fast you just dont get a good look at the product. i think if you pic one or the other to show you will be a lot better off. Try your hand in both .
Chain smoker

Ryan Orton

Postby Ryan Orton » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:42 pm

I thought it was a good video on a promotion basis if that is what you were going for. But I agree there aren't very many good disc golf videos out there that show live action or players actually throwing shots and going hole to hole. Your video was just as good as cool daddy's i thought... he just has slide shows which isnt very appealing to me

Return to “Disc Golf Discussion”