Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

DISC GOLF INFORMATION FOR RESIDENTS OF KS

General Disc Golf Chatter
BMFNT

DISC GOLF INFORMATION FOR RESIDENTS OF KS

Post by BMFNT »

Hey Everyone!

If you would like to be kept up to date on Disc golf events in Kansas please reply with your email address or PM it to me. I will make sure you get on our ACDGC mailing list. We not only cover events in the Wichita area, but we also highlight most events around the state.

Also, if you are a TD, send me your tourney flyers and I will make sure an email gets sent out the the 200+ members on our mailing list.

Anything else you would like to know hit me up here or on FB.

Thanks,
BT
ACDGC Communications Director
BT - ACDGC Communications Director
ironman

Re: DISC GOLF INFORMATION FOR RESIDENTS OF KS

Post by ironman »

Hello BT,

I am attempting to get a fundraising tourney planned for Ellsworth Krizek Park on Oct 17, 2015. I posted the date on the KDGA calendar and I have a meeting with the Ellsworth Correctional Facility Chaplains tomorrow to discuss ideas further. I have a lot of businesses willing to sponsor the event along with improvements to the local park I have been spearheading. The fundraiser is for the Spiritual Life Center at the Prison.

I don't know if the event is properly registered or not. I am a KDGA member in Region #3, although I have only been able to play in one tourney thus far this year, but I am always promoting the sport everywhere I go.

Please let me know what I can do to help make this tourney a success for many years to come.

Thanks,
Dave Cox
785-826-5913...........cell
BMFNT

Post by BMFNT »

Hi Dave,

You're definitely on the schedule for the KDGA Oz Tour. Do you have a tourney flier I could spread out on FB and social media? I can also send it to about 250 people via email. Send to briansnm2002@hotmail.com or find me on FB and send that way.

Thanks,
Brian Thompson (BT)
ACDGC Communications Director
ironman

Post by ironman »

Thanks BT
We should finish our flier early next week and then I will send it.We will have a lot of business hole sponsors and plenty of gift cards and prizes for the golfers.
I have been trying to get in touch with Brandon Mace.....can you help me?
Thanks again....
Dave Cox
BMFNT

Post by BMFNT »

No problem at all!

I would try to contact Mace on FaceBook. He usually answers his private messages.

If you still have problems I would contact Jason Adkins (or Pironix) on this forum. He should be able to get you in touch with Mace.

Shoot me that flier when you guys get it finished. I'll get it up at the courses here in town and distribute to all the ACDGC members via social media and email.

BT
ironman

Post by ironman »

BT
I sent the flyer yesterday. Please upload to the KDGA site and post both sides of the flyer. Please send to all your contacts. The park has been improved upon with 18 alternate holes and we have 36 hole sponsors and many more chances to win cash and prizes beyond the normal payout. Lunch is included within the registraton and hot breakfast served by minimum security inmates from ECF via freewill donation. I would like to fill up all spots available.
Thanks for your help.
Dave Cox / Ironman
bluestreak

Post by bluestreak »

I am in the Winfield area. I had not been on the forum for some time and was in looking around. I was surprised to see that there have been virtually no posts in the recent past in WDGA. Nothing about Octoberfriz since 2014. Has the local association ceased to function?

Thanks for any help.