Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

KDGA Gear

General Disc Golf Chatter
smitty

KDGA Gear

Post by smitty »

The Gear is here and taking up space in my house. I plan on getting rid of as much of it as possible at Doo Dah in 2 weeks. If you are playing that event, you can hand pick your disc and shirt. If you aren't playing and are a current member, you can pm me here your shirt size and disc choice and I will bag it up and send it to you via someone from you area that is playing.

Shirt colors are Red or Blue

Discs are:

Gold Line Jade, Opto Saint Pro, Moonshine Warden, Fuzion Verdict, Fuzion Truth, Opto Breakout, Fuzion Felon, Opto Felon, Tourney Pro Giant.

Not going to do request on color and stamp.

Thanks

Smitty
loomis

Re: KDGA Gear

Post by loomis »

what do the shirts look like?
smitty

Post by smitty »

The shirt is the one with Wiggins head that I posted on Facebook. Why the crap didn't I give you stuff at the Cash Cow?
CHack

Post by CHack »

Can we pick this stuff up in Beloit this weekend?
bluestreak

Post by bluestreak »

Today was my first time on the forum in quite some time. I was surprised at the almost complete lack of posts for WDGA. The last post about Octoberfriz was in 2014. Is the association still active locally? I was hoping to get back into playing some.

Would appreciate any information you might have to share.
Swede

Post by Swede »

bluestreak wrote:Today was my first time on the forum in quite some time. I was surprised at the almost complete lack of posts for WDGA. The last post about Octoberfriz was in 2014. Is the association still active locally? I was hoping to get back into playing some.

Would appreciate any information you might have to share.
Your boys ran at least 3 KDGA tourneys this year and did a fair amount of travelling to other tourneys. Glad you are back. I'm sure the locals wouldn't turn down some help with their online presence but you're likely just witnessing the encroachment of Facebook and other social media. The activity is there even if the forum isn't showing it.
Throw Millennium.