Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

THANKS TO KDGA - ASK & YE SHALL RECEIVE!

Manhattan area news and info
PETRIE

THANKS TO KDGA - ASK & YE SHALL RECEIVE!

Post by PETRIE »

Thanks to all the decision makers at KDGA for quickly responding to my request for MANHATTAN to have our own little home here on kansasdiscgolf.com

I think there's more than enough new DG activities and courses budding in Manhattan to justify our existence here. It will be good for us to have a central location for all of us to communicate, network, or whatever you want to call it.

Thanks again, Rick.

p.s. I plan to join the KDGA while at the Sunflower Games.... and I would like to encourage as many Manhattanites to join as possible to show our gratitude.
Come to Manhattan. Play our courses.

smitty

Re: THANKS TO KDGA - ASK & YE SHALL RECEIVE!

Post by smitty »

You can alway register on-line. It would make LSDiscs job a little easier.

After you are signed up, you need to plan on making it to Beloit. It is the best disc golf weekend in Kansas. Free burger feed for KDGA members.
PETRIE

Post by PETRIE »

Smitty,
I have already registered/paid up for the Sunflower State Games, can't wait for it to get here.

I thought the KDGA guys usually have their stuff separate from the people running the tournament that's going on.

So are you saying that I should join the KDGA online now then will be picking up my membership stuff from Lars & Bren?

I'm confused.
Come to Manhattan. Play our courses.

smitty

Post by smitty »

PurpleRick wrote:Smitty,
I have already registered/paid up for the Sunflower State Games, can't wait for it to get here.

I thought the KDGA guys usually have their stuff separate from the people running the tournament that's going on.

So are you saying that I should join the KDGA online now then will be picking up my membership stuff from Lars & Bren?

I'm confused.

Brandon Mace takes care of getting all the goodies to members. If you sign-up at the games, you will not get your goodies yet. Mace will be in Western Kansas playing in a couple of events.

If you come to Beloit, you can for sure get your goodies. there.
rlangton

Post by rlangton »

Way to go Rick! 8)