Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

hardcore tour

Other Kansas tournament information
ranmatt

Re: hardcore tour

Post by ranmatt »

So far the pot is at $42.00 and the ace fund is at $38.00. That is after only 2 events so it could get to be a nice amount before tour is over. So join in and get a shoot at the cash. We only have 3 ams in it at the time, remember we will be having both an am and pro champion! So come on all you ams out there join the fun. Because your points collected is based on the events you compete in and not your score anyone, no matter how much of a beginner you are, has a chance to take home the title. And the trophy.
Colwich saturday the 28 at 1:30! Hope to see everyone there.
Randy
jump_putter

Post by jump_putter »

I encourage as many as can play, to do so. The payouts have been KILLER!!! Pro division players are getting GREAT return, I've won both events in open so far and cashed $180!!!!! And we havent had more than 8 at a tourney yet! The am's are getting great payback also, plus RanMatt's disc prices are VERY reasonable. I probably wont make it to all events, but I'm for sure going to as many as possible. Plus it's a great mix of playing all the local courses. Hope to see everyone there!!!!!!!!!!!
-Ronnie Unruh #20079
cfluty

Post by cfluty »

What he said ^. Thanks for giving me something fun to do all winter, Randy!
ranmatt

Post by ranmatt »

Three events down and eight more to go. :twisted: I think the weather is going to start to change any day now, and the points will really start increasing. At Colwich it was a pretty nice day, we did have some 25-30 mile per hour winds. So 2 points will be awarded to each participant.

So far the tour pot is up to $54.00 and the ace pot is $58.00. Still plenty of time to join up and have a chance at the money.

open
Ron unrue 5
Randy mattingly 5
Bo 5
Jeff Ring 4
Ben Wiggens 3
Peter 3
Dustin widener 3
Crispin 2
Iqball 2
Brad 2
Shane 2
Andy Horning 1

Am
Fluty 4
Josh 4
Banger Bob 3
Ryan Doyle 2
Susan Mattingly 2
Jerry Powel 2

The next event will be at Derby on Sunday December 6th at 1100. bring your friends should be a good time.
ranmatt

Post by ranmatt »

We played Derby this past weekend. Weather held till just after we finished it started to sprinkle. The temp stayed around 36 degrees , wind was light, and no rain so points for this event was 1 for participating.

open
Ron unrue 6
Randy mattingly 6
Bo 6
Jeff Ring 4
Ben Wiggens 4
Peter 4
Dustin widener 4
Crispin 3
Iqball 2
Brad 2
Shane 2
Andy Horning 1

Am
Fluty 5
Josh 5
Banger Bob 4
Ryan Doyle 2
Susan Mattingly 2
Jerry Powel 2
Don Zimmerman 1
Andrew Chapman 0

We will play next at Mulvane on Saturday the 12th of December. There is a real good chance of this course producing an ace so don’t miss out. We will be adding $78.00 to the ace pot on op of the $2.00 per person at the event. The tour pot is sitting at $54.00. Its still not to late it get in so tell your friends. Hope to see you all out on Saturday.
cfluty

Post by cfluty »

YES
jtkustomizer

Post by jtkustomizer »

we should meet at the covered pavilion in the middle of the park for a central starting point
Life's Circumstances will make you either Bitter or Better...
...Its your Choice
The only way out is through!!!!!
cfluty

Post by cfluty »

We need more golfers to show up, the payout CANT be beat, and the weather hasn't even been bad lately!
Bangrrr

Post by Bangrrr »

cfluty wrote: the weather hasn't even been bad lately!
Said the guy who has worn a jacket for like 6 holes.... Fluty is HARDCORE!!!!!!!!!!!
Throw some D's on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cfluty

Post by cfluty »

jackets are too bulky, I'd rather have range of motion than be warm. If it gets too cold I'll def have a warm jacket though
jump_putter

Post by jump_putter »

no tourney this week???
-Ronnie Unruh #20079
ranmatt

Post by ranmatt »

nope next event is Jan 3rd :(

The last event was at Mulvane. No aces hit!! ace fund will carry over to next event, oak park, Jan 3rd 11:00. $92.00 will be added to ace pot. Weather was still nice so only 1 point will be awarded to players. Here is the standings so far. Still plenty of bad weather days to get points to go. It's not to late to sighn up.

open

Randy mattingly 7
Bo 7
Ron unrue 6
Ben Wiggens 5
Jeff Ring 4
Peter 4
Dustin widener 4
Crispin 4
Iqball 2
Brad 2
Shane 2
Andy Horning 1

Am
Fluty 6
Josh 6
Banger Bob 4
Ryan Doyle 2
Susan Mattingly 3
Jerry Powel 2
Don Zimmerman 1
Jason Adkins 1
Andrew Chapman 0
ranmatt

Post by ranmatt »

Hey everyone its 2010 and time to see how hard core you are. :twisted: This sunday at 1100 looks to be cold and snowing there will be points to be had. Come on out and join us. Have $92.00 added to ace fund and we are playing blue at oak. Aces are possible. Hope to see you all there.
mrsenortyler

Post by mrsenortyler »

ranmatt wrote: Standings:
Randy mattingly 7
Of course you are leading, you pretty much have to attend every event since you run them!!! :D
ranmatt

Post by ranmatt »

actually im tied with Bo