Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Miltonvale TootleToss

Other Kansas tournament information
flick

Miltonvale TootleToss

Post by flick »

Sunday, August 26th in Miltonvale is the 4th annual TootleToss. This is a FREE event with five divisions; advanced, intermediate, beginner, senior, and womens. There will be payouts for the top three in advanced, intermediate, and beginner. Only the winners of the senior and womens divisions will receive a payout. There will be numerous prizes to give out in ring of fire and there is also an optional $1.00 ace fund. We have just added two more holes to the course that are heavily wooded and border the creek so if you have not been out to miltonvale yet, now is the time! The tournament will start at 3:00 with registration starting at 2:30. This will be two rounds of 12 holes.
PETRIE

Re: Miltonvale TootleToss

Post by PETRIE »

Good job with this year's TottleToss tourney. Seemed like a nice turnout, plus the weather was great for late August.

For those of you who haven't played this course in Miltonvale, stop by sometime & give it a try. They've been working on improving it since the day they installed it. I can't wait to see it when they get it up to a full 18 hole course... especially if they get that property on the north side purchased.
Come to Manhattan. Play our courses.

Thatmedicjoe082908

Post by Thatmedicjoe082908 »

I just paid and registered for the tournament in the rec division. I'm not sure if I put my name down. Please let me know. My name is Joseph garrison
Swede

Post by Swede »

Thatmedicjoe082908 wrote:I just paid and registered for the tournament in the rec division. I'm not sure if I put my name down. Please let me know. My name is Joseph garrison
This thread is a couple years old. The Tootle Toss thread for this coming weekend is here
http://www.kansasdiscgolf.com/forum/vie ... =17&t=5384
Throw Millennium.