Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Discraft

Disc golf equipment- discs, accessories, targets, etc.
smitty

Discraft

Post by smitty »

MOthrows

Post by MOthrows »

Could have used a couple of those yesterday. All of the discs were hard as a rock, it looks like they might be interesting to at least try out.
J

Post by J »

That's crazy. I wonder how long they will retain their "memory". I could see having one of them Buzzz's in my bag.
MOthrows

Post by MOthrows »

Has anybody gotten a chance to throw one of these yet? I read on the pdga forum that the surges were more overstable than the esp version. If that's true I'd definitely like to give one a toss.
McCabe
Regional Rep

Post by McCabe »

Haven't thrown one yet, but do have some on the way to my house now.
MOthrows

Post by MOthrows »

When you get one, why don't you see how many throws it takes you to get it to Salina? You know you could get some monster rollers going on the highway! :D
Anakha

Post by Anakha »

TanK

Post by TanK »

Sweet video, That was hole 3 @ Kaposia, wasn't it?
Do Work, Son!
MOthrows

Post by MOthrows »

I thought some people might enjoy this link.
http://www.discgolfreview.com/forums/vi ... 4621#24621
Don't yell at me, Discraft is all I have in the bag. :)
ronconversjr

new plastic/FLX

Post by ronconversjr »

been out throwing my testers todayand gotta say both the buzz &Surge are going in the bag <60degrees.The Surge is not more stable than ESP about the same.The Buzz is dead ass straight( it`s a buzz)no suprises on either disc, just an awesome grip in cold weather.they should help me get a little more feel in cold weather.The Surge might be a little flater/faster in this plastic.what u think Smitty?
smitty

Re: new plastic/FLX

Post by smitty »

ronconversjr wrote:what u think Smitty?

Here is my take on all the plastic so far.

FLX- It is exactly what it says. It doesn't get hard when it is cold. I left one in the truck over night along with a normal ESP. The ESP was like a brick and the FLX was very bendable. I will use them if it is Super Cold. I really think that it will be an advantage over people with out them.

FLX Buzzz- Basically the same as any ESP type buzzz. Straight with a little turn on the end. The only time it will be in my bag is when it is COLD outside. I am talking below freezing. I like the Buzzz to be a little more stiff.

FLX Surge- Like the Buzz the flight exactly the same as an ESP. ONce again it will only be in my bag when it is COLD outside.

SS Avenger- I was able to put some A$$ behind one today. It wasn't bad at all. It flipped over and headed towards the ground. With a more time and work I think that it could become my long high anhyzer/roller disc. At first I didn't think that is was understable but it is for sure. It is going to be a good disc.

ESP Comet- You said dead straight! This is the straightest disc that I have ever thrown. With a nice smooth easy throw this baby will go straight. It is kind of touchy and easy to flip over. It is slower then a buzzz for sure. It could become a go midrange.

ESP Tracker- Once again I was finally able to rip on these a little also. They are a tad more stable then the Z version. The Z's are hard to beat. With a little time work this disc will be as reliable as the Z/
DiscGolfKid

Post by DiscGolfKid »

Anybody got an ESP Tracker and Comet they are willing to sell and not on eBay?
smitty

Post by smitty »

I know a guy. 8)
DiscGolfKid

Post by DiscGolfKid »

Are ESP Trackers Fund Raiser only or regular production?
McCabe
Regional Rep

Post by McCabe »

They are regular production.