Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

baskets for the home place

Disc golf equipment- discs, accessories, targets, etc.
Swede

baskets for the home place

Post by Swede »

i'm ready to buy a decent basket for putting practice so first off, if you got one, pm me. second, i'm torn between the in-ground and the portable. anybody got some insight on how to rig a convertable? at home and as an extra pin on the home course i'd rather have the in-ground but for setting up potential pin locations or new holes i'd rather have the circular base. anybody out there worked up a conversion kit???
brandon
oh, and if anybody's got an older permanent basket out there, the camp hawk improvement society is interested as i've recently mapped out 2 additional holes through the deep woods. these do not have to be pristine as most of the the local hammerheads are too stubborn to play new holes. also there are new pin locations on 18, 19, and 24 if you needed some more incentive to get to newton. we play wednesdays @ 4 or 5 and sundays @ 2. call me 316-651-7512
Throw Millennium.
Swede

Re: baskets for the home place

Post by Swede »

got a practice basket.
still looking for one or two permanent baskets for a couple new holes @ camp hawk.
Throw Millennium.