Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

DD-Line

Disc golf equipment- discs, accessories, targets, etc.
smitty

DD-Line

Post by smitty »

Tomorrow is the day! Get you hands on the 4 new discs molded by Latitude 64 and designed specifically for Dynamic Discs.

Trespass- Super long ranged driver, fast with a hyzer finish.
Escape- Fairway driver with crazy glide. If you have room to work it, this could be the farthest flyer in you bag.
Fugitive- Stable Midrange that flies on the line you put it on.
Judge- A putter with great grip and a straight flight path.

Check them out.

www.dynamicdiscs.com
Geo95

Re: DD-Line

Post by Geo95 »

Would like to test run them. But what do people compare them to?
Air Capital Lover!
cfluty

Post by cfluty »

I dig the escape in lucid, not really a fan of the others. maybe the trespass for forehand drives.
kscustom

Post by kscustom »

The putter is like a challenger with a slightly bigger bead I have not thrown it yet
Soslychickenfry
Semper ludere optimus
schnelle

Post by schnelle »

Love the Escape. It's a winner. Who ever designed that disc deserves a kiss on the mouth!
cfluty

Post by cfluty »

After further review, I like them more than I did after the first roun I played with them. The escape is still the clear winner to me. They have insane glide and seem to keep flying, they also seem very "fast"
Geo95

Post by Geo95 »

Just got my new 166 yellow escape today. Love the plastic because I threw my disc straight into a tree/ the trunk of the tree and not the branches and their was NO SCRATCHES! Was so happy! Also threw it along ways. I would get the escape if I were you. My friend told me it was like a long Teebird. I would get it.
Air Capital Lover!
Zach_Keys

Post by Zach_Keys »

Thanks to Kindy he introduced the dd-line to me at Little River. He recommended the escape for me and I have to say I love this disc! I am also starting to dig the judge putter too! Would love to try out the trespass more and fugitive.
YOUR AD HERE!!!!
Zach_Keys

Post by Zach_Keys »

I've had more control with the escape today which gave me some 2's on a few holes. Does anyone know a disc similar to this that i should possibly try?
YOUR AD HERE!!!!
disclizard

Post by disclizard »

Smitty gave me the chance to throw his DD line discs at the Ice bowl this weekend. The trespass throws like a Nuke for me and I really liked it. The escape is a nice disc but I don't get the feel from it that I am used to with my Discraft discs. The fugitive rocks. Any time i test out a mid range disc I throw an annie with it to see how well it will hold that line. this fugitive held its line all the way to the last 20 feet then flattend out and faded to land almost flat on the ground. LOVE love this disc. I need to get hooked up with one of these. .. Oh my gawd I think i may be carring some thing other than Discraft in my bag soon.
Chain smoker
corey1642

Post by corey1642 »

If anyone finds a yellow lucid trespass in the pond between 6 and 16 at oak hit me up. Don't let friends throw new plastic!