Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Looking for...

Disc golf equipment- discs, accessories, targets, etc.
Anakha

Looking for...

Post by Anakha »

Any of these.
nastyNate

Post by nastyNate »

X or Z?
Anakha

Post by Anakha »

nastyNate wrote:X or Z?
Elite Pro like the one in the picture, if anybody has any, let me know I'll buy them.
superq

Post by superq »

the topeka club has a couple shoot me a pm and I can get them to ya.
Anakha

Post by Anakha »

Ok, Maybe I was hoping too much for the elite pro's, I'll also buy any elite-x's anybody wants to sell.
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

What's the difference between elite pro and elite x?

Keep searching on ebay. I just picked one up on ebay this week for $6. I try to grab onto these when I can because they have a unique flight and are discontinued.
_dm4

Post by _dm4 »

Elite x is smoother and does not beat up as easy. Elite pro is older, more grippy, less over stable, right Sandman?

Have not thrown this disc except in Z plastic (Extreme). Sick overstable, and the one I have was run over. Still has tread marks on it. Did not seem to phase it. The only thing more over stable than this thing was a Speed Demon.

How about an elite pro Crush? That sounds cool! Or an Elite Pro Buzzz! Wow, that would be great! Maybe they will make them someday!
Sandman

Post by Sandman »

_dm4 wrote:Elite x is smoother and does not beat up as easy. Elite pro is older, more grippy, less over stable, right Sandman?
I would say thats pretty much correct but I kind think that back in the day elite was just elite. That was just when the mrx,apx,xl,x2 maybe somethin else was out. Then the mrv,x-treme and x-tra came out and I guess they figured they better tack on that "pro" at the end because a couple years later there gonna release another line called elite-x.....ya get me??? The plastic in the pic is still different than the old school chalky stuff but i think the new stuff was supposed to be " passed" by as being in the same line of plastic when that new stuff came out.
Ruder

Post by Ruder »

The old school white x plastic had a dirty look to it.

YOU CAN SPOT THAT crap A MILE AWAY!
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.
Anakha

Post by Anakha »

I Like these elite because it is grippier, I have 4 Z's also and every one of these have been even more overstable and have less dome than the z's so they feel alot different in my hand, and plus they just look good.
Sandman

Post by Sandman »

Ruder wrote:The old school white x plastic had a dirty look to it.

YOU CAN SPOT THAT crap A MILE AWAY!
What are you talking about??? Your dirty!!!
DiscGolfKid

Post by DiscGolfKid »

http://marshallstreetdiscgolf.com/prodd ... dye&cat=14

looks the same as the one your talkin about
Leo D.

Post by Leo D. »

Hey sandman, the disc nazis have about 8 of the old school XL's. All white with misc. color rope stamps. All are used but everyone I picked up was still in great shape. Probally pick em up for 3 or 4 bucks a piece.
Sandman

Post by Sandman »

Thanks money!!! I'll take em all dont know when I'll see ya next tho......
You still wantin stiff mags???
cottenokie

Post by cottenokie »

BOOMER SOONER!!