Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Welcome ladies!

The disc golf scene for women in Kansas
DUH

Welcome ladies!

Post by DUH »

Let's use this forum to keep our local ladies updated on where and when we'll be playing. Whether it's a tournament, league or you're just rolling through and want to play with some girls, post your info here :wink:
ronconversjr

Re: Welcome ladies!

Post by ronconversjr »

This weekend at a B in Texas, ( DD of course) there were 12 ladies, including Des Reading and Paige Pierce. It would be great if the Ks. ladies could organize for events this year and show up in groups...More Fun! This group still alive? Any chance of all of you getting together to play? It works best if you plan it out...
Specializing in Zen golf!
www.DynamicDiscs.com
DUH

Re: Welcome ladies!

Post by DUH »

We're firin this thang up again. I'm working on a schedule & will post it at Oak park, Herman Hill, on our facebook group and here so maybe we can get some more ladies involved.

As for traveling to tournaments together, that's been a little dream of mine for years now. It's hard getting ladies to commit whether it's schedule conflicts, financial issues or kids; there's always a list of excuses. I'll definitely be trying again, though.

Hope to see all you ladies soon :D