Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

OCTOBERFRIZ....FRIZ...FRiz...friz...

What's going on in the Walnut Valley!
$c0oBa

Post by $c0oBa »

Warning! The ICT campgrounds will be raising hell. If you feel like sleeping, DO NOT camp anywhere near the ICT campground. But if you feel like partying and winning most fun then you are welcome to Firewalk,jump cart into fire, microphone farting contest, Gobble like a Turkey, Sing songs about IQ, do what ever it is that your little hearts desire. Just remember DO NOT call the POLICE they hate coming and dealing with us. Have a hell of a time, with your new friends. :wink:
slack

Post by slack »

that is funny

should be there friday night
i am down for the fire walk
and is it really friday the 13th
Bredemeyer

Friday the 13th

Post by Bredemeyer »

slack wrote:that is funny

should be there friday night
i am down for the fire walk
and is it really friday the 13th
Wow it is Friday the 13th... I will be there on Tuesday. Cant wait to see everyone.
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

Maybe we should supply some information for the thousands of first time Frizzers out there? PDGA forum thread? Anyone? Friz-Rocker?

Anything new happening this year? Maybe a gong show? Will the courses get shorter for the nth year in a row?

Who is supplying golf carts? My vote says Iqbal. He can afford any damages, so make sure you treat them with special care.
Bredemeyer

Post by Bredemeyer »

How about a little "Iqbal ruined my life" for old time sake.
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

I think we need some new material....
$c0oBa

Post by $c0oBa »

$c0oBa wrote:Warning! The ICT campgrounds will be raising hell. If you feel like sleeping, DO NOT camp anywhere near the ICT campground. But if you feel like partying and winning most fun then you are welcome to Firewalk,jump cart into fire, microphone farting contest, Gobble like a Turkey, Sing songs about IQ, do what ever it is that your little hearts desire. Just remember DO NOT call the POLICE they hate coming and dealing with us. Have a hell of a time, with your new friends. :wink:

WE WILL HAVE AMPS AND WILL BE ACTING CRAZY!

A little FYI, the last 2 years the people who were on the MICS all night won " Most fun" :P
$c0oBa

Post by $c0oBa »

Hey Bruiser, They have camping at Winfield lake if you can't handle it. :wink:
slack

Post by slack »

[quote="luvdafriz"]drunken idiots with microphones......sounds like great fun...

what up slack? Teach these nerds how we play it colorado style.... :lol:[/quote]
to funny

friday the 13th
can not wait and who is bruiser ?
i just hope they have some half way good to listen to not just the same old fart in the mic bull crap
bring an act this year and dont worry i will have my sun glassed on all night
slack wins the friz 2006
Friz-Rocker

Post by Friz-Rocker »

Bruiser wrote:Man i hope the tards dont get crazy with the amplifiers again. Having musical entertainment is great, but afterwards, the 5 a.m. rants on the microphone are neither musical nor entertaining, therefore should be laid to rest....BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!!!!

I'm all for a great party, but the amplifier crap is just plain ignorant....

My $.02,
Bruiser
10 yr. Friz Vet. (or is it 11)

I`m a 15 year veteran of Octoberfriz and first of all there is,"NO BITCHING ALLOWED."
Second of all: Most fun winner 2004 Bruce Clanton{on the mike and guitar until 5:30am}
Most fun winner 2005 Tom Osborne{on the mike until 5:00am}

Maybe you should take this friz off since Wichita will bring enough people out to take your place. :roll:
When you have to choose between your woman and discgolf,don`t be stupid-choose the discgolf.

Post by 2 »

Somebodys already pissin the ICT off!!!! Thats not good :twisted:
$c0oBa

Post by $c0oBa »

You all should just join us, how often do you get to hang out with new friends, and act like jackasses to keep each other laughing.

Slack your the man. Wear the Glasses. :D

Bruiser this year we will teach you how to do the Turkey Dance. :lol:
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

Fight for the mic. Be recognized. :o
$c0oBa

Post by $c0oBa »

DON'T BE STUPID!!!!
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

I heard that we will be exercising moderation at the Friz this year? Is this true? We should get a Ref. to make sure nothing gets out of control.