Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

What drama will go down today around the ICT?

What's happenin' in Wichita
Sandman

Post by Sandman »

Ring wrote: What has Sandman done to Wichita? When I left people were drinking Nati & Budlight now its all this High Gravity beer.. Although the stories from the courses are getting better :D :D :D
I did nothing.......... Two-Away is the creator of this mess we got going on around here. And yes the stories are getting better day after day..........

Post by 2 »

I like keeping thing's live... 8)

Post by 2 »

BTW do YOU have medical insurance? :lol:[/quote]
Friz-Rocker

Post by Friz-Rocker »

If you read the fine print on the bottom of your insurance plan,you will see that it does not cover headlocks.

I do know that Lloyd`s of London will insure anyone who is killed by a headlock.
When you have to choose between your woman and discgolf,don`t be stupid-choose the discgolf.
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

Got Jacked!
Ring

Post by Ring »

The "Jack Hammer"
Evreybody dies but not everybody lives...
$c0oBa

Post by $c0oBa »

Here's one for U'NS

So were playing league last night and on the card was me , Bradley, Two
We were all playing like crap and we came up to the 18th short @ oak
Bob, Buddyand RanMatt were just finishing the hole and at this time they
had been trying to warn a Hispanic Fam about the Danger they were in being in the area of the Basket 18. That didn't go very well.

So we now thinking it's clear and start teeing off. Two throws the Hyzer route, looks good, and heard nothing at all. I tee off, hyzer route, looks
good, heard nothing. Bradley the same.

We all start walking up to the basket and TWO' s disc is in the Basket. WE all look at each other puzzled and also realizing the Family had just walked away from the basket area. So we asked them if the disc had went in. They replied, YES NICE SHOT and all started giggling.

So we all decided it was false and gave Jack a 2
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

Got Jacked?
JC

Post by JC »

So there was an entire family of witnesses claiming the disc went in the bucket? Dude, that's an ace and I would have had every mexican one of them sign the disc and claimed half the ace pot and then later kick them down a few pesos for the "assist". :lol:
Sandman

Post by Sandman »

Controversy in the iCT :!:
Ring

Post by Ring »

Nice Ace Jack!
Evreybody dies but not everybody lives...
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

I was kind of surprised that Jack was so cool about it. The benefit of the doubt should go to the player unless.... there was a considerable amount of doubt, which I guess there was.

Nice ace Jack! Cheapy! :x Actually, sorry for your luck. That's a terrible thing to happen to anybody! :(
Eaglehigh99

Post by Eaglehigh99 »

We even told the family that their kids would need stitches if they were hit by a disc. :cry: They didn't care. :shock:

Buddy saw 2's disc come down but couldn't say whether or not it hit the ground. :? We were just across the "bridge" and heard no chains, no disc to basket clank, nothing. :? It was left up to Jack to call it an ace or a duece. 8) Cool guy that he is :wink: , he took the duece because he didn't really think it was an ace. 8)
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

I think Jack has aced that hole before throwing out that way. Personally, I think the course has enough righty holes. We should put up some trees to re-block this shot. It's way too easy.
Sandman

Post by Sandman »

Schoen-hopper wrote:It's way too easy.
Its not that easy. That window is closing up every day, it wont be there long.