Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Sunday League Results

Salina News and info.
Austin

Re: Sunday League Results

Post by Austin »

12/23/12
Lakewood North

$18- Austin S. & Jordan C. -10

6 people

Ace fund goes to $1747.
Austin

Post by Austin »

12/30/12
Lakewood South

$34- Austin S. & Tom M. -5 (won playoff)
$27- Phil Sc. & Tanner P. -5 (2nd in playoff)
Jordan C. & Scott D. -5

17 people

Ace fund goes to $1764.
DakotaBeals

Post by DakotaBeals »

Where is league going to be at today because I was thinking about coming down and playing?
Austin

Post by Austin »

1/6/12
Lakewood North

$24- Dakota B. & Tony B. -11 (won playoff)
$12- Austin S. & Tanner P. -11 (2nd in playoff)
Chris J. & Harvey W. -11

12 people

Ace fund goes to $1776.
Austin

Post by Austin »

DakotaBeals wrote:Where is league going to be at today because I was thinking about coming down and playing?
We play Thomas unless there is snow or mud. Next week we will probably be on the south side. Will wait and see what happens this week.
Austin

Post by Austin »

1/13/13
Lakewood South

$26- Austin S. & Robert R. -6
$13- Dakota B. & Evan T. -5

13 people

Ace fund goes to $1789.
Flickster

Post by Flickster »

does any one else think Tanner should be drawing the pro card, at least %50 of the time? Kids gettin GOOD!
CHAIN BISKITS
pschmidt

Post by pschmidt »

Tanner has won money four times in the last four months. Twice with me as a partner, once with Austin, and once with Richard. The only time cards were used was on 12/30/12. I think there are still a couple of people who will draw a pro card before Tanner. I think Scotty D. is next in line to draw a pro card. He has won money four times in the last TWO months. Cards were used in three of those leagues.
Smokey3

Post by Smokey3 »

yes scottie d is a must draw pro cared b me (tanner) but i wud draw it if i had to........lol i know my partner for the first few times might be mad but hey i dont give a care....and phil knows im the only reason we took pay out hahaha na im just yanking ur chain.
nastyNate

Post by nastyNate »

Scottie may argue!

i know it would be a pain to organize but we could consider 3 pools.....1 for the open pros who would pair with the third pool of beginners and leave pool 2 of adv and int to pair up. would increase the percentage of ams winning and level the field a little. If RB or Austin or i draw one the the top from pool 2 there is a definite advantage. i know some people will not like this idea.....esp Phil and Austin who would have to sort the mess out. just a thought for discussion. i know i have mentioned it before and the thought is always it will be too much of a hassle. if everyone played singles league we could handicap and have a baseline for the divisions.
DakotaBeals

Post by DakotaBeals »

Is Thomas Park still muddy?
Flickster

Post by Flickster »

Dakota, no its not muddy, i played thursday and saturday. Nate, excellent suggestion! on sundays ,when you only have 9-14 people ,it shouldnt be to much hassle, but i could understand if it were 32. Phil, only you know these interesting statistics! It has just been my experience, if you start showing up in the top 2 paid spots too often, mofos want you to step up :P
CHAIN BISKITS
Austin

Post by Austin »

1/20/13

I didn't stick around to see who won. There was a playoff for first at -2 and a playoff for 3rd at +2.

20 people

Ace fund goes to $1809.
Austin

Post by Austin »

nastyNate wrote:i know it would be a pain to organize but we could consider 3 pools.....1 for the open pros who would pair with the third pool of beginners and leave pool 2 of adv and int to pair up. would increase the percentage of ams winning and level the field a little. If RB or Austin or i draw one the the top from pool 2 there is a definite advantage.

It reminds me of what a junior told us right before our first game of JV football my sophomore year. He said that we could be the best JV team in the world but nobody cares because its just JV. Why would anyone not want to move up? Every pro spent time as an am and spent time as the middle player playing up or down. The truth is if you are in the middle pool you need to understand that every once in a while you need to step up and take your turn.
Flickster

Post by Flickster »

yes sinc'e
:twisted:
CHAIN BISKITS