Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Club Meeting

Salina News and info.
MOthrows

Post by MOthrows »

Seriously though, we really should try to get a meeting planned to talk about the things that you listed. Austin said that he'd compiled a list of around twenty people to call about the meeting already. We should just set a time and place and go from there. Since the weather sucks and there isn't much else to do, maybe we should try and schedule it sooner rather than later.
disc golf superhero

Post by disc golf superhero »

Seriously though lets have it at Mace's shop.
Mace Man

Post by Mace Man »

disc golf superhero wrote:Seriously though lets have it at Mace's shop.
not an option.

We could have it at the Indian rock building were available for free. The only problem with this is right now we will have to park below and walk up until the snow has melted. Another option is the park has a few other buildings that will cost $5 an hour.
MOthrows

Post by MOthrows »

That sounds good, now we just need to get a date set to do it. Anybody have an idea about a date that would good? We can't go too much further with this idea on here, cause it doesn't seem like many people in town get on the forum.
smitty

Post by smitty »

You guys can use my moms house.

Just make sure you take your shoes off.
disc golf superhero

Post by disc golf superhero »

I may have a connection to the Carver Center. I'll see if I can find something out tomorrow.
Is Karly still at the Holidome? Maybe she would let us use the court yard at the Holidome?
As long as we're eating Western Sizzlin or Coyote Canyon would let us use a back room.

As for when I suggest our standard Tuesday League Night. Although this Tuesday may not work for me. I'd try though.
Mace Man

Post by Mace Man »

disc golf superhero wrote:Is Karly still at the Holidome? Maybe she would let us use the court yard at the Holidome?
I tried to get something going there but in order to keep jobs in good standing that was a no go.
Mace Man

Post by Mace Man »

I would like to have a meeting within the next week to make a final decision on the Rock. After Jan 31st I will only have a day or in the middle of the week open thru the Feb 13th.
MOthrows

Post by MOthrows »

Why don't you just go ahead and pick the place and time Mace, there is never going to be a time that works for everyone so you might as well pick one that works for you. Make sure Austin can be there though, he'd make a great president!