Trees

Salina News and info.
Austin

Trees

Postby Austin » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:02 am

The city is killing us with their tree trimming. They have claimed hole 8 south and hole 6 north. If I have time I will get some pics up on lunch.

Austin

Postby Austin » Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:07 pm

6 North

8 south

Austin

Postby Austin » Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:25 pm

When I went to Lakewood there were two guys finishing picking up branches. I went up to them and asked why they thought it was ok to rape mother earth. The bigger guy claimed he could do what he wanted. Then he pulled out a knife and said "I will defend my life until my death." When he lunged forward I punched him in the face and then took his knife. After a short scuffle I "finished him" lord Raiden style. I turned to his buddy and said " Let this be a lesson to you." I get the feeling we are done worrying about the trees being trimmed.

Actually the two old boys I talked to where very nice. They told me they were trimming trees to make it easier to mow. I didn't mention what they had done to hole 6, but asked them what the plan on hole 7 was. I told them if they had to cut the trees that it was fine by me to do the island, but I did not want them to mess with the three guarding trees on the near side of the street. The one guy told me they were pretty much done at Lakewood.

MOthrows

Postby MOthrows » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:02 pm

Well, that's too bad. We were thinking about moving 6 north anyway....

disc golf superhero

Postby disc golf superhero » Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:19 pm

Finally those holes are easy again! Praise be the park mowers!

They don't take the course into account when doing anything to the park. Hence the park bench & tree's on 9 north that were marked to be placed directly on the fairway. Thanks to Tom's eagle eye for saving some big headaches.

Return to “Central Kansas Disc Golf Club”