Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

storm

Salina News and info.
Mace Man

storm

Post by Mace Man »

Here is my front yard

http://maceman.com/100_1313.jpg
Bangrrr

Post by Bangrrr »

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just glad that's not your car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cuz you ain't goin' NOWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Throw some D's on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smitty

Post by smitty »

Have fun cleaning that up!
Austin

Re: storm

Post by Austin »

Mace Man wrote:Here is my front yard
I think that is par for most people. I didn't have any at my house, but a house across the street had the roof busted.

I think the bigger deal (at least for me) is lack of power. It has been off since mid day yesterday.
Austin

Post by Austin »

Here are a couple of pictures of hole 2 on the south.

That is the "Y" shaped tree that gaurded the easy hyzer. The hole should be duecable from all tees to all pins now.
Mace Man

Post by Mace Man »

Austin wrote:
I think that is par for most people. I didn't have any at my house, but a house across the street had the roof busted.

I think the bigger deal (at least for me) is lack of power. It has been off since mid day yesterday.
Down here in the Hood I lost power around 10 pm Monday and got it back 3am ish and lost it again at 9 am and got it back around 2 pm. :D
disc golf superhero

Post by disc golf superhero »

I heard the first SNAP, CRACKLE, CRASH about 12:30AM Tuesday. Looked out to see my van barely got missed. Good thing I moved it.
Mace Man

Post by Mace Man »

Mace Man wrote:
Austin wrote:

Down here in the Hood I lost power around 10 pm Monday and got it back 3am ish and lost it again at 9 am and got it back around 2 pm. :D
Well I spoke to soon. While cooking dinner I heard a crack and thud then all lights went out. Looked out back and my power line to the house was just laying there. But thanks to neighbors that has a generator the heat is on and an extension cord from his garage I have tv and internet. Life is not all bad. :D