Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Need some help...Salina Courses

Salina News and info.
Doug

Need some help...Salina Courses

Post by Doug »

There are four of us that will be tripping from Wichita to Salina and back this Saturday (4/20). We hope to play 96 holes before we get home to sleep!

None of us have played Salina and we're planning on playing the Lakewood 9s and Thomas. I'm looking for a map of the Lakewoods and/or advice on which to play first...the north or south. Thomas looks awesome from the pictures! Really looking forward to playing up there!
pschmidt

Re: Need some help...Salina Courses

Post by pschmidt »

Lakewood North
Lakewood South
Thomas

All the information you need is in the links above. Lakewood North is the shortest, then Lakewood South, and Thomas is the longest. That's the order I would play them. Don't forget to come back on the 27th and play Indian Rock.
Doug

Re: Need some help...Salina Courses

Post by Doug »

Thanks for the help with order. I had already checked the links and was hoping for maps for the Lakewood 9s. I think we'll be ok, but enjoy looking the course over before I get there.

I'm guessing Indian Rock is a temporary course set up for a specific purpose. Unfortunately it's a two day event and I'm already burning this weekend.