Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Course Care

Salina News and info.
LowGo

Course Care

Post by LowGo »

I had to finish some community service this week while I was on vacation. I thought since it was something I had to do anyway, that I would do it in Lakewood park. When I got there the guy in charge asked me if I had ever played the disc golf course. I laughed and said I had a couple of times. His response was "Well then you know where they throw there bottles and cans" as he handed me a stick and a bucket. I spent two and a half hours digging 14 five gallon buckets of crap out of the trees surrounding the south course.

I guess what I am trying to say is quit being a dick and throw your trash in the trash cans. I believe there are 9 or 10 fifty-five gallon trash cans on the course, so its not that hard.

And yes, I am including myself.
disc golf superhero

Post by disc golf superhero »

Good post Austin! Nothing annoys me more then seeing golfers throw their trash everywhere.

Wish you would of got a chainsaw for that tree that's getting ready to fall on three.
$c0oBa

Post by $c0oBa »

Yeah Brandon use the forking trash cans :lol: :P :lol:
_dm4

Post by _dm4 »

Actually, it's creating something for people to do that have to complete "community service"! :D :D :D
disc golf superhero

Post by disc golf superhero »

_dm4 wrote:Actually, it's creating something for people to do that have to complete "community service"! :D :D :D
Good point and there never seems to be a shortage of disc golfers who need to complete community service. Maybe the KDGA could invest in a chainsaw to loan out for these times.
_dm4

Post by _dm4 »

If the KDGA provided gloves along with membership, perhaps we would have more members! :P