Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Lost Disc(s)

Emporia news and happenings
Zach_Keys

Re: Lost Disc(s)

Post by Zach_Keys »

I lost a White pro D crush on hole 5 on jones park east. has a weird drawing on the back. I hope i can get it back if you guys retrieve it! thx!
YOUR AD HERE!!!!
CHAS.

Post by CHAS. »

I lost a old faded red Valky to the brush or pond at the Revenge of the Monkey. Don't remember the # but it was the Island shot to a Castle? Its' so faded it kinda Pink has CHAS. on it. Oh by the way Tyler S. did you find your Special disc the one you threw in the brush to the right at the same hole? I looked for a while after the Tourney but I had 2 hour plus drive or would have stayed longer. I hope you found it cause I know it meant a lot to you. See ya all later I'll make this trip again it was a fun Tourney.
awhiteguy

Post by awhiteguy »

throwin out there. a couple weeks ago i lost my favorite midrange. it was a crystal buzz with the capt. america logo on it. i don't remember what hole it was but it was at peter pan on the hole with the stone war memorial after the giant mess of bushes. i would definitely pay a handsome finders fee for it but i doubt i'll have the chance. my name is austin, my number is 316-259-1966. that was the first time i played the three emporia courses and they were a blast. jones east was my favorite. jealous of emporia disc golfers.