Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

crazy ACE

Capital City News
superq

crazy ACE

Post by superq »

Man I had to post this...

Last Sunday during the state games singles Kyle Rodekamp (spelling) hit an ace on hole 6 at crestview in the long right position.

For those of you thinking to hard about this one it is the hole that has the wrap around bench on the tee in the corner by long john silvers. 6 is the hole that runs paralell to fairlawn going back into the middle of the park. The hole has to be every bit of 400+ and there is a serious tree and low celing at the pin to contend with. I wish I could have seen this shot...

Tip of the hat to ya man.
KevinBabbit

Post by KevinBabbit »

Holy cow! That dude is either a lefty or the guy got luckier than you can believe. That of course is besides the fact that he can obviously bomb.
Anakha

Post by Anakha »

Indeed that is a truly awsome shot, I've tried to hyzer-flip that hole countless times...but always get smacked down by that friggin' 10 foot wide tree trunk :x
superq

Post by superq »

he threw a flash turned over on the left side of the tree that just stayed in the turn all the way past the tree...

And yea he can mash a disc a long way.
ACE

WOW

Post by ACE »

That is an awesome shot, definately lefty I'm guessing. Nuthin I can do with my right hand, not on any given day, I can put to the tree everytime if not past it. But congratulations on the ACE, I'm sure the first at the first to do it at the pin placement. GOOD JOB!
Leo D.

Re: WOW

Post by Leo D. »

ACE wrote:That is an awesome shot, definately lefty I'm guessing. Nuthin I can do with my right hand, not on any given day, I can put to the tree everytime if not past it. But congratulations on the ACE, I'm sure the first at the first to do it at the pin placement. GOOD JOB!
Obviously you haven't played with Heddy.
McCabe
Regional Rep

Post by McCabe »

Leo D. wrote:Obviously you haven't played with Heddy.
Whos this Heddy you speak of?
Leo D.

Post by Leo D. »

McCabe wrote:
Leo D. wrote:Obviously you haven't played with Heddy.
Whos this Heddy you speak of?
Urban legend