Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

NEW SATURDAY LEAGUE

Capital City News
superq

Post by superq »

great turnout...

Leo/ACE 48
Quinten/Joe 50
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

I can't believe you guys played doubles :lol:
superq

Post by superq »

that is the idea of a doubles league...

to bad there werent three of us so it could have been one team and a cali.
Anakha

Post by Anakha »

Hey Q, How bout sat. league at 10 instead of 11?
superq

Post by superq »

how about we shoot it this week at 11 and we can talk about canging the time when we are there. if you can t stay for league I will make it a point to bring up the proposed changes and post them here after.
Anakha

Post by Anakha »

Right on, I work 2nd shift so it cuts it a little close, But me and the Ripper will be there.
superq

Post by superq »

I am guessing you will make it we started last week about 10 after and we were done at 12:30 the lake plays pretty quick and I am going to try t o make it out a little early this week and shorten up a few of the pins too.
Anakha

Post by Anakha »

No no shorter! In fact, How about putting 11 down below the ridge?
superq

Post by superq »

there is no sleve further than where 11 is now. The course has been all long for over a month now it is time to put some shorties back in there. I wont get to crazy probally just move
3,5,6,7,8,10,14,16,and 17 if they clean out that dead tree that is piled up on the sleve.
Anakha

Post by Anakha »

I knew there wasn't a longer pin placement on 11 but I can take a drill to the manhole when nobody's looking :twisted:
superq

Post by superq »

I did meet with the Lakd Shawnee board and they are considering a proposal to give us the land inside tinman circle (to the right of the road acros from the current course) and land acros the lake (walk straight past 11 basket between the lake and Croco) up to the parking lot for the swim beach.

They are also looking at purchasing 18 baskets for the disc golf course then the club would have 18 hoops we could put in another park.
jlew

Post by jlew »

superq wrote:They are also looking at purchasing 18 baskets for the disc golf course then the club would have 18 hoops we could put in another park.
Phat perm course at Big Shunga? :lol:
Jason

"The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him. - Sun Tzu"
Anakha

Post by Anakha »

Shawnee south and big shunga that would rock!
superq

Post by superq »

they already said that we can use the lake for temp courses and they have no problem with that as long as we comunicate when and where so they can make sure holes get filled and things like that after so I am going to look and see if we can do a two day event there next year and get the lake to discount camping for golfers for the weekend play 2 or 3 courses over the tournament and have the party at the campgrounds... have to see what happens.
Leo D.

Post by Leo D. »

I think you probally have better odds winning that lottery.