Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Z Spectra!

Disc golf equipment- discs, accessories, targets, etc.
discgolfer_1999

Post by discgolfer_1999 »

I think it is more like the pro wraith. It is really flippy in any kind of wind, but nothing like the roadrunner And flys very far. In a calm wind or tail wind, this is an absolute crush disc
Anakha

Post by Anakha »

McCabe wrote:KA BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!! :D
nastyNate

Post by nastyNate »

J you might make that argument.....those beasts were just a little flippy too, but man they went a long way. if you compare where i threw mine on 17, i have only put a Flash, X Crush, and Beast that far
J

Post by J »

McCabe wrote:
J wrote:is that what its like?
No. A lot farther!
'

We'd have to put one in my hands to prove that.... I know the only discs close to a beast for me is a 150 teebird with a tailwind or the greatest rip of my life with a Predator.... I was getting nearly 300ish out of my Z buzzz yesterday thou, so I might be adding some "D"
Sandman

Post by Sandman »

OMG!!!!!!!!! This went in the bag after one round. EASILY the farthest thing I have thrown in a while. Thank you DISCRAFT!!!!
J

Post by J »

nastyNate wrote:J you might make that argument.....those beasts were just a little flippy too, but man they went a long way. if you compare where i threw mine on 17, i have only put a Flash, X Crush, and Beast that far
I love my BEASTS! =). Im all over the medium pins on the west course now. I got 4 birds yesterday.....

What i like about the beast is I can really control the flip to them. Its funny, cause I dont really like flippy discs at all... but the beast is definatly the most predictable disc ive ever thrown. I've never had that consistency with anything other than the Buzzz's ive tried or my beloved 150 teebird...
J

Post by J »

Sandman wrote:OMG!!!!!!!!! This went in the bag after one round. EASILY the farthest thing I have thrown in a while. Thank you DISCRAFT!!!!
I guess im gonna have to try one of these...... =)
Leo D.

Post by Leo D. »

Sandman wrote:OMG!!!!!!!!! This went in the bag after one round. EASILY the farthest thing I have thrown in a while. Thank you DISCRAFT!!!!
Sandman, I told ya I threw that thing 3\4 on hole 4. The damn thing never wanted to come out of the sky.
Have you tried it down hill yet? That will impress ya even more.
Ring

Post by Ring »

No crap!!! I haven't even seen one yet...Can't wait to get my hands on it...Kinda hard up here in innova country though :cry:
Evreybody dies but not everybody lives...
Ruder

Post by Ruder »

Ring wrote:No crap!!! I haven't even seen one yet...Can't wait to get my hands on it...Kinda hard up here in innova country though :cry:
This disc makes the wraith look like a little bitch.
Anakha

Post by Anakha »

Ruder wrote:
This disc makes the wraith look like a little bitch.
LMMAO :lol:
JC

Post by JC »

Holy Cow! Even I can pretend to have a decent arm with this sick sombitch. I parked #7 from the short tee at Herman Hill with it the other day which is an insane monster smash for my pathetic noodle. I bought one to throw and one to hang on my office wall because they are so darn purdy but after I lost the first one because I threw it too far (thats NEVER happened before) I immediately took the other one down and put it in the bag.
smitty

Post by smitty »

I need to give 1 of these puppies a toss.

Convers threw and anhyzer with his in Salina on hole 6 south side. That thing flew over the pin still about 40 feet in the air, flexed out at the end, and hit a tree in 2's fairway going about 100000 MPH. It was a big time BOMB!
superq

Post by superq »

I tried this thing out this weekend at wyco and three out of four tosses this thing rolled even with a hyzer throw, reminds me of a super fast beat stingray.
Ruder

Post by Ruder »

It might be time to re-work your throw then.

Or maybe throw it a bit higher.