Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Picks on tonights game.

Out of date topics will be moved here.
disc golf superhero

Picks on tonights game.

Post by disc golf superhero »

Winner gets an "atta boy".

Texas 42
USC 28
_dm4

Post by _dm4 »

There's a game tonight? :? :D :?

We were watching the NE game the other night at a friends house. My brother in laws are huge Cornchucker fans! The last five minutes of the game, the guys satalite goes out! You should have seen guys scramble for their cars to hear the end (7 miles outside of town, no other tv's in site!). They were happy when it was all over. :D
disc golf superhero

Thanks Don but that's not a pick! You got to make a pick/prediction/uneducated guess.

Ask one of your daughters if they can help.
Leo D.

Post by Leo D. »

USC 35
Texas 21

I'd like to see snoop get a couple of snaps.
Anita

Post by Anita »

I am physically incapable of cheering for the cows. :twisted:

However, I can't stand all of the chatter about how great USC is. :twisted: Puhleeaasee! I'm hoping for a RUTS by the cows.

I'll settle for:

UT 31
USC 28

Worked for the Huskers, should be good enough for the cows.

As for the Husker game, I was waiting for the music from some "sports bloopers" show to start during the final play. :D

Heck Don, didn't those guys know that you can get KFAB all the way to the Oklahoma boarder? Ah, the commentators on KFAB.... talk about "theater of the mind". :roll:
Austin

Post by Austin »

Texas- 28
USC- 10
superq

Post by superq »

SC 28
Texas 10

SC is a dynasty and the only way Texas will have a chance is on special teams, I think Texas will march down at some point and end up taking a field goal, other than that they will get a returned punt kickoff, or block a punt for a TD... look for what else is on TV tonight.
Ring

Post by Ring »

This is gonna be a blow out :shock: Texas is way over rated, USC is gonna smash them!!

USC 42
Texas 14
Evreybody dies but not everybody lives...
_dm4

Post by _dm4 »

Super Hero- They can't help! They just looked at me with a questioning grin. "Who-s-c"?

Anita- They don't get nothin in Sharon Springs without a fifty foot tower, and this guy did not have one!

I hate it when I agree with Ring (:D), but USC is going to walk all over them! By the way, GO BRONCOS!

USC-38
TX-10
Anita

Post by Anita »

It's hard to get a handle on Pac 10 teams. In general, it's not a power house conference. A good team emerges every once in a while to get them all excited. USC has been good for the last couple of years. I wouldn't call them a dynasty just yet. Oklahoma and Nebraska are "dynastys" and just look how the screw turns....

It's the defense that will be the difference maker. USC has given up some points. The cows D seems a bit more formatable. You never can tell, just look at last nights game. On paper, FSU shouldn't have been able to hang with JoePa. I find it satisfying ironic that it was the kicker for FSU who cost them in the end... shades of 1994 Orange Bowl..... :twisted: Not that I like JoePa that much.....
JC

Post by JC »

Horns-35
Condoms-31
Ring

Post by Ring »

_dm4 wrote:
I hate it when I agree with Ring (:D), but USC is going to walk all over them! By the way, GO BRONCOS!
Watch out for them Broncos, quietly sliping under the radar :lol:
Evreybody dies but not everybody lives...
_dm4

Post by _dm4 »

Die hard Bronco fan here! Since you were so fired up on the other thread, I just sat back and read. Born there and used to go to games every year. Sure wish they still had mile high stadium. There is nothing like sitting in the east bleachers during a game. That sucker RuMbLeD!!! They are my "Nostradamus" pick!!! :D
disc golf superhero

This is a Donkey free zone. The NFL season is over. Please try to stick to the subject.

Back to the subject..Don your pick, really? Ya aint goin to get no "atta boy" with that pick. We'll give you one more chance. Maybe your wife can give you some advice.
TanK

Post by TanK »

disc golf superhero wrote:This is a Donkey free zone. The NFL season is over. Please try to stick to the subject.
Thanks SuperHero

Hook 'em Horns-32
used rubbers- 28
Do Work, Son!