Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

What is tha shizzle in your bizzagg! Your money disc!

Out of date topics will be moved here.
Sandman

What is tha shizzle in your bizzagg! Your money disc!

Post by Sandman »

I thought this would create some crazy answers so here it is. Dont be a wuss everything counts trick discs, roller discs, long bombers, middys, puttaz, everything! The disc u know best and can rely on for that shot!

Mine i would have to say is a yellow hard magnet from the friz 99 175g. Its beat to heck. Its so sweet for a 175-100 ft turnover shot.
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

CE Firebird
_dm4

Post by _dm4 »

172 first run Buzzz! Love this disc! Go Discraft!!!!
smitty

Post by smitty »

That yellow magnet is $$! I hate to see that motha come out of the bag.

The Red Champion Skippet is probably my most go to disc! Throw it out to the right and look out for the knife hyzer! That thing is like throwing a Brick!!

Smitty
Jones

Post by Jones »

ce firbird its the best disc in the bag for me :twisted:
Dale

Post by Dale »

ALL OF YA CAN START LAUGHING NOW BUT I HAVE TO SAY THE OLD BLUNT GUMPUTT IS IT FOR EVERYTHING 300 AND IN.BUT OF COURSE I AM OLD AND POSSIBLY BRAIN DAMAGED
Jon

Post by Jon »

Demon or Champ Whippet
Master Dyck

Post by Master Dyck »

For the Money, you can't beat the CE Rock for reliability....I have two of them in my bag and no one could pay me enough money to replace them right now......
Sandman

Post by Sandman »

Thats funny Dale cant go wrong with a blunt. Hey i might be in Hutch on wens. probably around 1-2.
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

I'm with Dale on this one. A soft disc, namely an Omega SS, is an extreemly versatile disc that can accomplish shots that most faster, more stable discs cannot. It does take a certain finesse to keep them under control for long distance shots such as Convers'. Nothing looks better than watching a putter drive stay absolutley straight way up high and several seconds later drop right by the hole.
kennyt

Post by kennyt »

Yey, and that from about 335ft. Sweeet! Way to go Ron!
"Arbitrary power is most easily established on the ruins of liberty abused to licentiousness." -- President George Washington, 1753
Leo D.

Post by Leo D. »

Money disc, well all my discs cost money. But would have to agree with Rad Chad and the yellow magnet, gotta love em'.
iqbal

Post by iqbal »

The Spirit in "S series" is a high speed stable driver. The sharpest nose radius combined with the longest linear wing length makes the Spirit one of the fastest flying discs on the market. The Spirit can fly an extremely long way low to the ground using new Hyper-Lift TechnologyTM. In the "S" plastic this disc will hold the line that you put it on. At the end of the flight this disc will gradually hyzer out. 300' - 500' 21.2 cm 157-176g

The Spirit in "H Series"is a high speed overstable driver. The "H" Spirit will cut through even the stiffest headwind without turning over. The "H" version will have a strong hyzer at the end of the flight. 300' - 500' 21.2 cm 157-176g

The Spirit in our "Evolution series" is the the straightest flying of the three plastics. You can turn this over and it will hold that line for a long time before it gradually tries to come back. The Evolution series polymer is almost scratch, scuff, dent, crack, and chip proof. The durability is as good as any plastic on the market. The smooth surface and low profile makes it a little faster than the "H-series" while still very comfortable in your hand. If you need a work horse disc this is the one for you. 300' - 500' 21.2 cm 157-176g

The Illusion is faster than the Spirit and the Speed Demon, but is less stable than both of them. This disc will fly forward very fast and hyzer back at the end of its flight a little. The Illusion will fly very far and is the FASTEST disc on the market today. This disc is very easy to throw. It can be thrown at 70% power and it will amaze you on how far it can fly with so little effort. This disc is great for sidearms, tomahawks, and any distance throw.

G9i-Wizard
The Wizard is a stable putt and approach disc. A very accurate flyer, the Wizard is ideal for short drives,
finesse approaches, and putts. It has great touch and is very versatile. The Wizard will fly straight but it
will hold a hyzer line and a left to right anhyzer and also has very good carry for an approach disc. For
putts, the Wizard holds whatever line you put on it with very little fade during its drop. It's also a great
putter in windy conditions. While stiff enough to hold its line on long putts, the Wizard's plastic is
grippy enough to grab chain. Whether you use it for putts, approaches, or both, the Wizard is a very
consistent and accurate disc that should find its way into your bag. The Wizard comes in 3 different
flexibilities: Firm, Medium and Soft and is available in all 3 plastics "S", "H: and "E" 21cm 105-175g

G5i-Demon
The G5i-Demon is an overstable mid-range driver. One of the most overstable mid-range discs currently
in production, the G5i-Demon will hold its line into any wind. It is a very fast flyer with an extremely
hard finish to the left making it as predictable as any disc on the market. When thrown flat it will finish
with a strong left fade and a great disc for flex or"S" shots from 100-300 feet A very predictable mid-range
disc for hyzers, fade shots, skip shots, and sidearms, when you absolutely need to get up and down quickly.
The Demon only comes in "S" plastic right now, but may soon be available in all 3! 21cm 140-175g

The G1i-Sabre is our stable driver and one of the straightest flying discs on the market.
A fast disc with pinpoint accuracy and a predictable finish late in its flight, the G1i is versatile
enough to hold any line for players of all skill levels. While the G1i-Sabre is stable enough at
high speeds to compare to more overstable discs, it does so without a lot of fade at the end of
its flight. Whether you need a straight line, left, or right curve, the G1i-Sabre will get you there
accurately and reliably. The Sabre comes in all 3 plastics "S", "H: and "E" 21.1 cm 113-176g

G3i-Blaze
The G3i-Blaze is an overstable driver. A fast driver with a low profile makes the G3i-Blaze a "go to"
disc when you need a clean predictable drive with a left fade finish. Great for slight fade shots,
knife hyzers, s-curves, and skip shots, the G3i-Blaze holds its line into headwinds with a strong,
Predictable finish. This disc is also a good choice for sidearm and overhand throws.
The Blaze comes in all 3 plastics "S", "H: and "E" 21cm 140-175g

G1w-Speed Demon
The G1w Speed Demon is a high speed overstable driver that is super fast and has a very long
glide. This disc can flya long way very low to the ground and is great into any headwind.
The Speed Demon has the sharpest nose radius, longest wing span and lowest overall height
of any disc on the market. This is a great disc for sidearms and Tomahawks and LONG S- shots.
The Speed Demon comes in all 3 plastics "S","H".and "E" 21.6cm 125-177.6g G1i-Sabre

G1w-Spirit Demon
The Spirit is a little faster than the Speed Demon and also less overstable. This disc will penetrate
forarwd very fast before slowly hyzering back out. The spirit is THE FASTEST DISC on the market
and will take you distances you've never been before, As with any High speed driver it must be
overstable when new to handle the speeds it will achieve. Great for sidearms Tomahawks & into
any headwind. The spirit comes in all 3 plastics "S","H".and "E" 21.6cm 125-177.6g
_dm4

Post by _dm4 »

Hey iqbal, how much for an E Spirit? I didn't even know you sold Gateway!
Leo D.

Post by Leo D. »

So....... Iqbal, are those your money discs? Are you throwing nothing but Gateway now?