Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Holton and Pomona

Capital City News
superq

Holton and Pomona

Post by superq »

Has anyone had a chance to play the new course at holton or the new course on the free side of Pomona?

Where

Post by Guest »

Has anyone had a chance to play the new course at holton or the new course on the free side of Pomona?
Where can i get one like that? ?
Leo D.

Post by Leo D. »

Holton has cleaned up the course a bunch, no more long or tall grass and all the woods around are completely gone! :shock:
Anakha

Post by Anakha »

Leo D. wrote:Holton has cleaned up the course a bunch, no more long or tall grass and all the woods around are completely gone! :shock:
In a good way? Or did it take away from it?(Haven't played there yet)
Leo D.

Post by Leo D. »

I wouldn't skip work to play it :lol: . Its a lil fun 9 holer, and the city has went in and severely cleaned the place up. Now you can play without looking for your disc for hours upon end.
Anakha

Post by Anakha »

Leo D. wrote:I wouldn't skip work to play it
I would, but then again, I'm a slacker :P I'm down there once a week and didn't even know it was there, now I'll have something to do while I'm there. Where is it?
Leo D.

Post by Leo D. »

Take 75 N to Holton, when you get to the 1st stop light, take a left. Go west on this road for approx. 1-2 miles, look for the lake on your left, course is on west end of lake.