Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Case For The Ace

Salina News and info.
disc golf superhero

Case For The Ace

Post by disc golf superhero »

Maybe we need to change to hit an ace and X amount goes toward year end party.....and you're only invited if you've attended X amount of leagues.
zollmanator

Post by zollmanator »

MACE -- check your damn mail.
Does anybody have his phone number.
Never, under any circunstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxitive the same night.
Mace Man

Post by Mace Man »

zollmanator wrote:MACE -- check your damn mail.
Does anybody have his phone number.
Some people don't have job that I can sit behind a computer all day.
disc golf superhero

This thread got jacked on the first reply. That's got to be some kind of record.
Funny you knew the beer thread would be your best chance at catching a Mace.
zollmanator

Post by zollmanator »

did not mean to hurt your feelings.
Never, under any circunstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxitive the same night.
disc golf superhero

No offense taken. Fish on.
MOthrows

Post by MOthrows »

Sorry you'll be gone this weekend Hero.
disc golf superhero

I'm extremely disappointed about missing this weekend! Lucky for me there won't be league this weekend so Matt's case will be available the following weekend....when I'll also be gone! Dammit!
Austin

Re: Case For The Ace

Post by Austin »

disc golf superhero wrote:Maybe we need to change to hit an ace and X amount goes toward year end party.....and you're only invited if you've attended X amount of leagues.
I am not sure how that will work. Very little club money is spent on the end of year party. Last year the club only spent $20 buying the burgers. The players paid for everything else out of pocket. Also, $1 of every league entry is already set back to the club.

The only way we could limit invitations would be if there was an actual membership fee to be in our club. How would we decide who is in the club and who isn't? Most of the people who are going to come out and play glow doubles are people who are coming to league in the first place.

If you are just looking for a free keg, I got 5 on it.
disc golf superhero

We use to have a big club sponsored party at the end of the year that included pizza or burgers & a keg. Matter of fact I'm pretty sure we had a middle of the year party too. I was more joking about the non-open invitation thing. It's all good just getting people to come out and have fun. Club sponsored or not I'm all for a mid-summer glow party! We could set up 18 temps in Thomas. Thing we need to be careful about with open beer is minors. I'm not going to supervise them but I don't want anyone to get in trouble for them either.
MOthrows

Post by MOthrows »

When's Hero bringing the 2 cases for his ace race aces? I'm sure that he knows all about the rule since he's the one who started this thread. :)
disc golf superhero

If the standard 51 rules would of been followed I'd of made enough to cover a few cases of Guinness.

Maybe, just maybe, I'll show up with a case of Nat Lt before years end. No promises.
MOthrows

Post by MOthrows »

Natty light is the rolls royce of everyday beer and I'm sure that we'll all help you drink however much you are kind enough to bring.
MOthrows

Post by MOthrows »

disc golf superhero wrote: I'll show up with a case of Nat Lt before years end. I promise.
No natty last night :(
disc golf superhero

I brought a six pack of M Lite Tall Boys. Only five weeks to go and I'll of completed my first case.