Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

R.I.P. Valentine 1992 - 2005

Salina News and info.
disc golf superhero

R.I.P. Valentine 1992 - 2005

Post by disc golf superhero »

Yesterday I buried my best friend of 13 years. She will be missed!
Sandman

Post by Sandman »

I'll never forget the day Vally took a dump or maybe it was just a pee right below the basket just before Clint was getting ready to putt that was a classic............
disc golf superhero

One of my funniest memories is teeing off on hole eight from the C box. There was snow on the ground. Valentine was sitting waiting patiently by the box while everyone T'd off. A squirrel was on the ground by the last evergreen. Valentine was watching the squirrel as her ears were perked up and she was staring intensely. I wanted to show off her obedience training and gave the command. "Valentine Get It"! My thinking was the squirrels right next to a tree. Valentines got 300 ft to cover through the snow. Surely the squirrel will tree before she can get there. It didn't. She caught it, gave it one good shake then brought it back to me and dropped it at my feet. That was bad enough but the fact that Ben's two daughters (who were about four and five at the time) witnessed it all made it so much worse....or better.
Mace Man

Post by Mace Man »

Richard sorry to here that.
disc golf superhero

I'm all better now.

Sandman

Post by Sandman »

Where can I get some of that stuff?????