Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

ron`s wish list

Buy, sell, trade your extra discs and disc golf gear
ronconversjr

ron`s wish list

Post by ronconversjr »

Z-surge yellow red stamp, 1st run flick hot pink,1st run pred or wasp.This is my wish list.Since I only throw discraft I have a pretty inclusive collection to trade from
Brian Shields

Post by Brian Shields »

I have a first run flick but not hot pink,,,,,,how about buying a pair of pink glasses?
ronconversjr

flicks

Post by ronconversjr »

what would you like in trade ?bring it to the ponca tournament 3/03/07 I`ve got plenty to trade( mostly Discraft of course)if you`re looking for anything in particular let me know, I`ll see what can be done.This goes for everybody that has a disc on my list.In fact let`s all bring some trade stock to Ponca and swapmeet after the tourney!

Post by 2K »

Ron, I have a red first-run Flick. I've used it sparingly. Interested??
ronconversjr

Post by ronconversjr »

YEP :lol: :lol:
superq

Post by superq »

Have a redish pink first run Z Flik let me know and I will bring it to the Monkey Island.
ronconversjr

Post by ronconversjr »

BRING IT :D :D
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Ron,
I've got at least 10 brand new, never thrown 1st Run Flicks. What are you looking for?
ronconversjr

Post by ronconversjr »

The one I had first which never let me down was a hot bubble gum pink max weight PIG!!I also look for opaque orange (not first run)
ronconversjr

Post by ronconversjr »

saw some lime green ESP Predators made from a plastic like the limited ESP Comets very nice :roll: I want .Anybody got some?
Specializing in Zen golf!
www.DynamicDiscs.com
Ruder

Post by Ruder »

I have a blue SS avenger and a Yellow Z-Flash with your name on it.
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.
ronconversjr

Post by ronconversjr »

You must have gone swimming!I went back where I left the flash and someone had picked it up .The SS Avenger was a little deeper! I do not know when I`ll be headed north again ...for a while.Between work Grandkids and the PDGA ,I`m busier than a 1 armed paperhanger!I do like both discs .What disc do you want as a finders fee?Let me know before I place my next order and it`s yours just for having the courtesy to call me!THANKS!send my toys south with any of the Winfield or ArkCity guys and I`ll catch up with them.Ron
www.DynamicDiscs.com
Ruder

Post by Ruder »

I haven't even thrown either so I'm not attached to either. You could take both of them if you wanted. If I had to choose though I would say the avenger, just cause I've heard good things but have never got to toy with one.
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.
ronconversjr

Post by ronconversjr »

I was`nt talking about those 2 :lol: Let me know what disc you want and I`ll order it 8)
www.DynamicDiscs.com
Ruder

Post by Ruder »

How bout an SS avenger

Pick me out a good one