Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

New Tuttle Pins

Manhattan area news and info
JakeT

New Tuttle Pins

Post by JakeT »

Thanks go out to Thad Pultz, Aaron Warnke, Chris Hayes, Matt Hart, Brian Laughlin, and Tom Oldfather... We installed 6 new alternate pin placements (1, 4, 5, 7, 11, 14) and replaced two of the old alternates that were damaged (3, 10) at Tuttle on Saturday.
kewley

Re: New Tuttle Pins

Post by kewley »

Cam and I had a round tonight and were pleasantly surprised to see new locations. Very Nice... Thanks guys.

13 is a lot better with a window cleared. I think a lot more people will go for it.
rlangton

Post by rlangton »

Don't tempt me on 13. LOL thanks guys, I'll have to check it out soon.
PETRIE

Post by PETRIE »

I look forward to seeing all the additions & improvements. Thanks for mixing things up out there.

It's been a while since I played out there, maybe a month... Sounds like it's time to get back out there.
Come to Manhattan. Play our courses.

JakeT

Post by JakeT »

Yes, you should, Rick.... Hope to see you guys make it back out to doubles this Wednesday!
mrsenortyler

Post by mrsenortyler »

I can't wait to see the new pin placements out there. Sounds exciting. You guys seem to be getting quite a bit done, and getting organized in the process.