Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

disc golf bags

Disc golf equipment- discs, accessories, targets, etc.
disclizard

Re: disc golf bags

Post by disclizard »

WHOOOO HOOOO I ordered the new bag tonight . I decided on the rust (orange) and black Carolina team bag. also I got it for about thirty bucks cheaper than I would at revolution. I am getting it from Gotta Go Gotta Throw cause I know them all there being from Minnesota I kinda get a pretty good deal.
Pretty excited since i haven't bought my self a new bag in over twelve years.lol
Chain smoker
Cat

Post by Cat »

We were just lookin at a sweet disc last nite painted by my friend

good deals are wonderfull! thanks for the good deal you gave us!

Peace Love and Plastic from your friend down south

JTP
Miles from a course.....minutes from a gater.
disclizard

Post by disclizard »

Your welcome cat And Joe. I ended up putting the tiger disc that goes along with your leopard disc in my bag. Think I'm gonna hang it on the wall soon. Say Hello to the gators down there for me. I sure don't miss them but I do miss Louisiana.
Chain smoker
PETRIE

Post by PETRIE »

Since money does not grow on trees, I bought a black Innova Deluxe Bag (they are bigger than they look in photos). I haven't used it very much compared to some of the other people that have posted, but I sure like it and it seems sturdy. It has the right hoops that will allow you to hook up a "quad shock" strap (or whatever you call it). It has an interior zipper compartment that I put my very important things in (I love this feature), umbrella Velcro roll strap things, a zipper compartment on the inside of the lid, a side zippered pocket big enough for a jacket, one drink holder a velcro'd pouch for your phone or score pad (etc.) . . . and don't forget the exterior pouch for your putter.

Also, make sure you take a close look at the actual bag your going to buy if at all possible (instead of one your buddy has). Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was thinking that the older Deluxe bags didn't have a zippered interior compartment... but mine does. So in other words, these are kind of like cars in that they make a few minor changes from one model year to the next.

(b.t.w. Just in case you haven't tried, if your ball golf club bag has a quad shock type of strap on it, there's a good chance it will work on your disc golf bag too... MINE DOES so give it a try)
Last edited by PETRIE on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mrsenortyler

Post by mrsenortyler »

Hey Purple rick! I was wanting to get in touch with you about the tournament I am running in Manhattan on May 16th!
mrsenortyler

Post by mrsenortyler »

Gorilla Boy Backpack is now supposed to be out. This thing doubles as a chair, and holds quite a bit of weight! Check it out on the PDGA forum.

http://www.pdga.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=32315
cfluty

Post by cfluty »

just got an innova comp bag last week with phenix straps from rusco, couldn't be more pleased
disclizard

Post by disclizard »

I've had my new Carolina revo bag now for a big junk of the summer and love it.. best bag i have had . I like the two big over sized drink holders for those tourneys when its real hot out. freaze on drink for later and because the drink holders are insolated it is still cold for the second round. Two Huge end pockets. Lot and lots of disc storage. big two disc putter pocket. the list of pockets and storage goes on and on. small and medium pockets to boot.
Chain smoker
Pudge19am

Post by Pudge19am »

http://www.facebook.com/#!/GripEq?ref=ts
(facebook website) kinda like the Revo bag but better.

http://www.grip-equipment.net/
(actual website )

http://gripeq.bigcartel.com/
( presale Site)

I want one of these bags. Supposedly have a lifetime warranty. Dont know if this is true, but I read a thread on the facebook site about them having a lifetime warranty.
pironix

Post by pironix »

That bag is designed/sold by Justin Atwater-Taylor for those of you who know him... he's been working on the design for this thing quite awhile... It looks awesome... just trying to decide if it's worth the money since I Just got a Revo last summer!
mrsenortyler

Post by mrsenortyler »

Until they have a reputation, I'd stick with proven quality and buy a revolution. They might be really nice though.
nastyNate

Post by nastyNate »

hey Justin, since we were instrumental in the development of your bag design, shouldn't we all get 50% off?