Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

PS3 Move Discgolf

A place for off topic discussion. Please keep it keep it clean & nice
disclizard

PS3 Move Discgolf

Post by disclizard »

I just got a new PS3 move and it has a discgolf game with it. Any one else try this thing? It pretty cool for only having 18 holes. I wish they had more. I have tried it a couple of times and found you can flick and back hand plus I have even thrown a roller with it. The 18 hole course has woods and even a cave plus there are 6 holes in snow and ice. Not bad for a game that is a combo pack. it comes with achery and bocce ball and table tennis too plus a couple others. If any one want to try it out hit me up.
Chain smoker
cfluty

Re: PS3 Move Discgolf

Post by cfluty »

My personal record for 18 holes from gold tees is 50(-6), 46(-10) for silver, yet to play a solid round on the reverse course.
-9 is very possible, had 2 bogeys and a friend missed a gimme birdie on my turn in the -6 round.
disclizard

Post by disclizard »

Its been awhile since I had played my PS3 move disc golf game. (we are packed up and ready to move to a house) I didnt even know they had a reverse course. To open all the holes and extras do you have to play online chalange? Maybe after we get moved . would you like to come over and throw a round of Digital disc?
Chain smoker
cfluty

Post by cfluty »

Eh no thanks, I have my own, you buy the reverse for 2.99 in the playstation store.
zollmanator

Post by zollmanator »

I am going to have to break the game back out now that I have something to try and beat. Did not know to many people were interested in the game. I just need to get my boy off of Black Ops for a day or two. Fluty I will let you know when I beat that score.
Never, under any circunstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxitive the same night.
cfluty

Post by cfluty »

zollmanator wrote:I am going to have to break the game back out now that I have something to try and beat. Did not know to many people were interested in the game. I just need to get my boy off of Black Ops for a day or two. Fluty I will let you know when I beat that score.

I think -9 is possible going bogey free, aces are always bonus' but I believe to get to -9 your going to have to make a few 100+ footers. Ie figured out a technique that works great. Oh and take a pic for proof.
cfluty

Post by cfluty »

New best score tonight, JD Is my witness, and I snapped a pic.
18 holes gold tees -8 (48)
2 bogeys
Good luck zollman

Edit -9(47) tonight, 1 bogey. Gold course.
-16(40) on bronze with back to back eagles on the par 4's.
Ruder

Post by Ruder »

cfluty wrote:your going to have to make a few 100+ footers. Ie figured out a technique that works great. .

Jump putt with a midrange?
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.
nastyNate

Post by nastyNate »

memories from the Frontier!
cfluty

Post by cfluty »

Ruder wrote:
cfluty wrote:your going to have to make a few 100+ footers. Ie figured out a technique that works great. .

Jump putt with a midrange?

I use midrange from 80-190ft

But I dont jump putt, so it's a stand still bullet

Phil Schmidt let me know at hays he shot a -9 as well, can anyone beat us?
zollmanator

Post by zollmanator »

You guys are in a league of your own. I am having a hard time musteing up enough time to finish 18 holes in a three day span. We might have to crown you guys "THE MOVE" champions. But that dont meen I will stop trying, this game would be awsome in front of an 80" inch high def. TV.
Never, under any circunstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxitive the same night.
cfluty

Post by cfluty »

-10 on reverse GOLD course last night.
Ruder

Post by Ruder »

cfluty wrote:-10 on reverse GOLD course last night.

Damn son!
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.
pschmidt

Post by pschmidt »

Coach has been coming over a lot lately and getting me hooked on the move again. He sucks... but I have scored -9 four times on the regular course. The most recent one I was -10 but took a stupid bogey on the last hole. I just scored -10 on the reverse course last night. I just can't seem to beat you Fluty... only tie. Put an -11 or -12 out there so I can get out of this -9 funk I'm in.
cfluty

Post by cfluty »

I didn't even see this post until now, haven't played it since I last posted.