Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Lost Discs in Wichita

What's happenin' in Wichita
Schoen-hopper

Re: Lost Discs in Wichita

Post by Schoen-hopper »

Very Lame.
disclizard

Post by disclizard »

Ok it looks like you are all talking of some one else. . I just know of some one who dragged out over 80 from newton at one time . but then he said he did call any number he found on the discs. I just know i have gotten very few calls and in the last year every disc that has been returned to me has been from Ryan at discgolf mania. He has even called me if he gor a Unique dyed disc that had the writing faded on it knowing that I had probably dyed it. It would still cost me to get that disc back what he paid the swimmer for it.
Chain smoker
smitty

Post by smitty »

Just got word that Shane also has a disc of mine, that he is using. It is a white meteor with a no left turn dye on it. My name is written huge across the back. I would like to get it back along with both of Twitches discs. I will replace all 3 with brand new discs. I would also pay $10 for my Meteor, $10 for Twitchws Drone, $5 for Twitches Buzzz.

Would greatly appreciate getting them back.

They are not worth fighting for so don't get in a tussle. I know Fred already got in the face of one of the new nicest guys in Kansas over the Drone.

Crazy that a couple of guys who play leagues and tournaments can have this much disrespect for the unspoken rules of disc golf. If it doesn't have a name, it is yours. If it does and you can get it back to the person do it.

I found a disc while playing in Arkansas. Texted the number with no reply. Tried to text again several holes later with no response. Hid the disc in the bushes behind the first tee, and left directions in a final text. Got a very nice and thankful text a few hours later.
Kindy

Post by Kindy »

No worries Disc Karma will be served.
smitty

Post by smitty »

Just got a call from Shane. He is going to do the right thing and get Twitch back his Buzzz. That will be great for Twitch. As for the Drone, he made a good point. "I can only control my own actions, my friends make their own decisions". This is true, and I hope Fred will follow the lead of Shane and get Twitch back his disc.

This entire thing should have been handled in a different way. A simple phone call and not so much "he said this that and the other" and this could of all been avoided.

Thanks for the call and doing the right thing Shane.
smitty

Post by smitty »

Just received a text from Fred. Sounds like Twitches lost Drone will be coming home. Thanks Fred.

Once again looks like the entire thing and all the mudslinging could have been avoided with a simple phone call or text either direction.

Thanks again Fred and Shane.
ShaneOmac

Post by ShaneOmac »

Your welcome smitty... I hope in the future if someone has something to say to me or about me. They contact me directly... (316-992-6310) last weekend I helped a friend find his disc in the water and since I was already wet found a couple others...and from jump street had all intentions of returning the discs to there rightful owners! So you could imagine how upset I was when my name was dragged thru the mudd! And to smitty ive never seen a white meteor with any dye sorry you were miss informed... Ive aspired to improve my game and be as good of a player as you and rep kansas-wichita in a good way... So hopefully this clears up the air a little...
two time

Post by two time »

hey shane thanks for getting my drone back and buzzz that will be great to have back in my bag
Spearsy23

Post by Spearsy23 »

Found a Champion Groove with the name Eric on it if anybody knows who it belongs to. Normally I'd say should have put a last name or number on it but seeing as I'd rather throw a 5 pound rock than that...erm...piece of quality plastic, someone please help me get rid of it lol
mehuntdisc

Post by mehuntdisc »

Did you find it in the south pond at Derby? My son Eric lost a couple there.
Spearsy23

Post by Spearsy23 »

No, it was in the river at Oak. I've had it for a few weeks, since nobody on here is seems to know who it belongs to and I've not really got any way to contact them, if I still have it by next week and he wants it, he can have it, just have to let me know and meet me at Oak sometime to pick it up. It's either that or it sits on my living room floor until my fiance gets tired of seeing it and throws it out a window.