Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Derby Fore!Fathers Fling, March 9th

Tournament information for KDGA Oz Tour events
disclizard

Re: Derby Fore!Fathers Fling, March 9th

Post by disclizard »

I know Tom dietrick want to play and went to Disc golf mania this week end hoping to pay there but they were closed. Could you sign him up for am masters ? he will be there saturday to pay for sure if you save him a spot. Oh and the spelling on my name is still wrong (Stephen Volbruck) no "a" in my first name . Thanks
Chain smoker
opie

Post by opie »

Could you sign me up for Pro masters.

Please and thank you.
Shan Mann
My people skills are just fine, it's my tolerance for idiots that need work.
kansasyooper

Post by kansasyooper »

I'd like to sign up for advanced and sign up another buddy for the same.ill try to call as soon as my phones charged.

Hopefully we're not full yet :(
_dm4

Post by _dm4 »

Bad news for me, I''m not going to make it! Got a sore foot. Threw some yesterday and seemed ok, but today not good. 2 rounds would be pushing it. Maybe in a week and a half in MAC!

Good news for someone else that can take my spot! Would be a blast for sure! I already talked to Crispin and from the looks of things, this tourney is FULL!!! That's a good thing!

Don
crispinthomascarrasco

Post by crispinthomascarrasco »

WAITING ON A COUPLE OF PHONE CALLS. THE LIST ON PAGE 3 IS CURRENT. A COUPLE PEOPLE HAD TO DROP OUT SO AS OF RIGHT NOW THERE APPEARS TO BE 4 SPOTS REMAINING. IN A MATTER OF MINUTES THAT COULD EASILY DROP TO 3 OR 2 OR NONE. GIVE ME A CALL IF YOU WANT A SPOT. YOUR SPOT IS RESERVED UNTIL 9AM SATURDAY MORNING. PLEASE CHECK IN AND PAY BEFORE THEN OR YOUR SPOT WILL BE GIVEN TO THE HANDFUL OF HUNGRY GOLFERS ON THE INEVITABLE WAITLIST.

smitty

Post by smitty »

Yo! Broski.......put me down for a special Hyzernaut CTP prize. Only people with Hyzernaut bag tags can win it.
crispinthomascarrasco

Nice!!!^^^ better bring some extra tags, for heads wanting to snag one!

On a side note we are so close to being full!!! 3 maybe 4 spots left but I haven't checked my email and FB so maybe all the way full by now. Will update after dinner with my boys and wife.

On a sider note me and wiggins got a chance to Hang out with the Hickman! Truly a pleasure to catch up and have a few laughs with him and his buddy Chris! Curtis was there too so everyone got some practice in for this Saturday.
crispinthomascarrasco

This just in!!! Any person/persons who get an ace on the Disc Golf Mania's Diamond Island will receive a $100 gift card redeemable at Disc Golf Mania in Riverside! Thanks Ryan!

Post by 2 »

Played Derby last nite, actually not too bad. There is mud but that was to be expected! Good luck to everyone playing Saturday, I might bring some old school/never thrown plastic for sale. Also I would like to donate something nice for whatever, and or bring a basket to the bar. Anywho :D
crispinthomascarrasco

SHAKEWEIGHT!!!!!!
smitty

Post by smitty »

crispinthomascarrasco wrote: better bring some extra tags, for heads wanting to snag one!

Will do for sure..We have 10 tags our already...those people care eligible for the Hyzernaut Rolling Ace Fund.....It is sitting at $30 as of right now.

The Hyzernaut Rolling Ace Fund will work the following way.

Any Ace hit by a Hyzernaut Tag holder will get half of the Rolling Fund and the entire Hyzernaut Ace Fund collected that day. ($3.00 extra), we will also pick a Hyzernaut Ace/CTP hole at each tourney or league....and the entire fund can be drained if a tag holder aces that hole. This will be a hole that most people at the tourney can reach..(Pick me a good hole King Pin)

The day you purchase your tag you are in for the $3 fund.

Smitty

Post by 2 »

SHUT_IT NERDS......... :lol:
mehuntdisc

Post by mehuntdisc »

Looking on this forum, I don't see the time schedule anywhere. Maybe it was on one of the threads that was deleted. What is the plan in case of lightning in the morning?
smitty

Post by smitty »

mehuntdisc wrote:Looking on this forum, I don't see the time schedule anywhere. Maybe it was on one of the threads that was deleted. What is the plan in case of lightning in the morning?
Give James a golf club...and then stand as far from him as possible. :lol:

Normally we will play...until there is lightning...at which time we postpone until it clears up enough to continue.

Official Rules
rca300

Post by rca300 »

What time for the players meeting?